The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 03:53:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 153522 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

I don't support this. I would if it was Obama or Hillary doing it.
About the US military bombing of the air base in Syria yesterday. All liberal, all the time!

Seriously thinking BRTD may be a troll/Poe.

Gee, I guess that I have more faith and trust in the carrying out of military action by leaders that I respect than by unhinged, sociopathic rapist manchildren makes me a troll then!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2017, 09:47:55 AM »

Completely scrapping the social safety net would also affect a lot of people who don't rely on it.

For example I would lose my job. Yeah f[inks] that.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2017, 10:42:48 AM »

How long will it be until these stories are so universally ridiculed that they stop spreading?

Liberals are cultists. They don't care about truth or morals. They're brainwashed.

Just mush between their ears.

Everyone who does not subscribe to their indoctrinated world view is evil and deserves to die. This is what they believe.

Truth has no meaning to them. They're hatred is so blinding that they will accept any lie no matter how ridiculous it is.

I don't know what it's like to be so hateful that I would willingly parrot something that I know is propaganda hogwash. And I'm glad that I never will know. It's so pathetic.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2017, 10:15:23 PM »

2020 election

President Donald J. Trump/Mike Pence: 447 EV - 52.4% PV

Senator Elizabeth Warren/Governor Roy Cooper: 91 EV - 47.0% PV

2024 election

Vice President Mike Pence/Former Senator Rick Santorum: 376 EV - 51.0% PV

Congressman Keith Elison/Former Governor Steve Bullock: 162 EV - 47.5 % PV

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2017, 02:52:24 PM »

As a general rule, we can safely assume that any "*Politician X* would be *different side than they are in home country* in *different country*" or "*Politician X* would be *different party or faction today than they were*" statements to completely stupid. It's not that they can't ever be correct or that you can't come up with examples where it would apply, but just about every time someone says something like that they're just making a cringeworthy hot take.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2017, 12:35:29 AM »

This is probably the dumbest thing Beet has said since...well I guess saying France is equivalent to a giant Midwest, so in a couple days.

Calling for a move to the center after a series of losses is trolling now? I'm old enough to remember a time when it was common sense. The days of Tony Blair and Bill Clinton -- long gone now.

Ossoff is pro-choice, thinks banning Muslims is "unconstitutional", and opposes repealing Obamacare, all of which are probably unpopular positions. He is not a "moderate", which is what a district like this and KS and MT call for.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2017, 02:15:14 PM »

Eh, shame on him. Both sides do that crap. Don't pretend that some Democrats don't have vile things to say to whites. He's foolish, but it is what it is. He's foolish.

This is so ing annoying, dude. You literally say this on every thread where a Republican is called out, but not on any one of English Pete's, Krazen's or any other R troll's threads.
He's a Republican playing "good cop" to pull tge Overton Window to be more Reublican. Just like this trigger tantrum here is design to do.
I'm a centrist, guys. I call both parties out. I have voted for both parties. What he, said was stupid, but a lot of Democrats have said similar things to whites. I will continue to call every party out.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2017, 05:43:56 PM »

I don't think she'll win, but this will be a single digit victory for Macron. Those predicting a landslide have terrible short term memory.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »

I don't think she'll win, but this will be a single digit victory for Macron. Those predicting a landslide have terrible short term memory.

"Hillary will win in a landslide over that unelectable fascist..."

Sure, let's sit back and relax again. What can possibly go wrong? Smiley Smiley Smiley

The difference is we actually had one round of voting that closely matched the polls. Also Macron + Hamon + Melenchon is already 50%.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2017, 10:02:20 PM »

So what's the West Virginia/Alabama of France? And conversely the San Fran/Boston/NYC of France?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2017, 11:17:41 PM »

"Hillary will win in a landslide over that unelectable fascist..."

Sure, let's sit back and relax again. What can possibly go wrong? Smiley Smiley Smiley

The difference is we actually had one round of voting that closely matched the polls. Also Macron + Hamon + Melenchon is already 50%.

Macron will be lucky to get half of Melenchon's supporters.

It's fine, most of the forum laughed at me when I predicted a Trump EC/Hillary PV win. Just like I said then, I hope I'm wrong.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2017, 10:24:40 PM »

Great, literally relitigating the primary.

Emails, amount of debates, and superdelegate counts all seem like weak evidence. This will probably get dismissed.

Hillary hacks whine about relitigating the primary when they forced Perez in as DNC chair because he supported Hillary and ShareBlue and the like are still attacking Bernie.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2017, 08:43:57 AM »

It's ridiculous because what Senator is being seen the most with and most closely associated with Perez now?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2017, 11:51:46 PM »

14-year old yuppies would be the worst thing ever...if they actually existed.

As a Yuppie, I choose my fellow yuppies.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2017, 02:04:48 PM »

Just announced:

Dupont-Aignan would become Le Pen's PM, if she *somehow* wins.

The political death of Nicolas Dupont-Aignan. RIP

He got 5% in the first round, his best result yet. What else should we expect from him ? Becoming PM under Le Pen would be his career highlight and his best bet.

Anyway, it would be great to see a new Elabe poll. They were the best in round 1.

Well, Le Pen isn't going to win so he won't become Prime Minister and now everyone will associate him with the woefully unpopular Le Pen.

Trump wasn't supposed to win either.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2017, 06:25:53 AM »

It's somewhat odd to see so many american democrats here rooting for corbyn, who is far far to the left of the democratic party. May is left of even hillary on some issues, yet many people who voted for hillary are pulling for corbyn.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2017, 08:15:41 AM »

304: Sandoval/Ernst
250(194+Canada): Clinton/Harper
30: Liberal
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2017, 08:59:25 AM »

It's in a recently bumped thread so I just noticed it.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2017, 12:01:11 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2017, 01:54:32 PM by TexasGurl »

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2017, 11:48:21 AM »

So, the Tories are now looking at forming a coalition Government with the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), that is widely reviled in Republican areas of Northern Ireland, because of their founder Ian Paisley and various Protestant Paramilitary Terrorists.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/dup-conservatives-northern-ireland-coalition-ulster-defence-association-paramilitaries-peace-process-a7782631.html

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/11/arlene-fosters-stance-on-paramilitary-groups-brought-into-question

So, since the recent UK election, Northern Ireland is now divided between Sinn Fein which controls all of the Republican parts of the Nation with the SDLP wideout, and now the extremist Protestants control all of the Unionist districts.....

A sitting English PM is now practically begging the DUP to help form a majority government in Westminster, which Sinn Fein would consider a violation of not only the spirit of the Good Friday accords, but potentially much more than that.

Thoughts?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2017, 04:02:59 PM »

...that's not why I posted it, but rather the mention of the UUP.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »

Grayson would be a good candidate to carry on from Bernie but would lack the experience to run for the Presidency facing rivals who are in much better positions to campaign as well as other Bernie backers in more senior positions or are more well known like Jeff Merkley and Tulsi Gabbard.

Although i would not rule him off the Democrat ticket, being a Florida Sanders supporter could help the eventual nominee win support within the party as well as help win back Florida.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2017, 10:26:09 PM »

Terrible tragedy

Also: I've seen some "woke" keyboard warriors on Twitter screaming about how mourning Otto is only because of his "white privilege," many of the same who gleefully mocked him last year when he was captured because in Asia, "white privilege" doesn't protect you, or something.

I wanted to get off my chest here what an execrable position this is to take after a man was murdered by a criminal regime, and that this flies awfully close to the line of logic that blacks "had it coming" when they are gunned down by the police.

/endrant

Very sad.
Why the hell anyone would want to go to North Korea is beyond me.

Curiosity about a notorious society.

Most American visitors are safe so long as they visit at a time of relative calm and take no action that could be mistaken as a stand against the regime. Many visitors simply can't bring themselves to act apolitically once there.

Relative calm ?
When is there ever "relative clam" in North Korea. It seems that everyday their official government-controlled news talks about nuking the USA, with an accompanying video showing a mushroom explosion over The White House or The Capitol.
Their leader killed his own uncle, for Pete's sake !
How can anyone see this country as calm and safe to visit (vacation) ?
No amount of "curiosity" would take me there.

North Korea is a terrible place, and the horrible direction it has gone since the Korean War should be a lesson for all nations. But it is hard for me to see criticism like the above coming from my fellow Americans and take it as credible when we live in the same nation that actually bombs people on a daily basis, and where Sheriff Clarke is considered for high government positions instead of incarcerated in his own jail awaiting trial.

Perhaps we should pay less attention to the daily hate for people on the far side of the world, and take off the comfortable blinders we wear at home.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2017, 11:51:39 AM »

Uh, claiming the US is equivalent to North Korea and citing a single sheriff as why no American can criticize any country anywhere? It might've made sense directed at an actual supporter of Sheriff Clarke.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2017, 06:36:24 PM »

Greens. Van der Bellen will need a sizable majority.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies