The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:30:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214036 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2017, 08:58:10 PM »

Eharding

Federalist

Michigan

I will be running my campaign from my twitter account @Enopoletus , even if banned. You can also comment at marginalcounterrevolution.wordpress.com

Yeah; I got no warning I was permabanned. Kalwejt is lying. He last contacted me on March 26 (i.e., not "to the last day"). He only said this:
"I'd like to propose something to you, I could reverse the mute altogether, if you'd promise to drop this thing (your ban, including locking these FC threads) for now and focus on something else."

I said no thanks. I preferred to have finished the full sentence of my mute. Look at what I got for that!

I did not even get a hint that I was to be permabanned during my mute by any mod I contacted or by any mod who contacted me, nor did I ever conceive of such a thing.

So no, ssuperflash, I did not get a chance to defend myself, as I was not made aware I risked getting permabanned by not following every seemingly voluntary offer of the notorious Kalwejt.

TN Volunteer was right this time, but this will be my last post here.

Please vote for me in April. Bye.

True Federalist said posting too much is no offense here. Am very sad to have believed him. Check my posting history. No post of mine was as low-quality as a single one of Clay's or Runeghost's.

Kalwejt muted me and banned me on false premises on his own accord. He's a liar.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2017, 04:32:30 PM »

A monkey's pajamas cancels all the impact of a cactus.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »

Hi guys, I have a really interesting question that you won't have heard before.

Would you say the system of goverenment in the USA is:
a) a monarchy
b) a republic
c) a confederation

Please explain your reasoning in less than 500 words.

thank you Smiley
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2017, 11:30:22 AM »

Context: Atlas needs avatar discipline

someone less lazy than me plz photoshop an I-GA avatar with a ball gag Purple heart

ask and you shall receive

lmao
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2017, 12:37:00 PM »

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2017, 09:27:37 PM »

Post of the century right here:

A quagmire is a situation which is hard to get out of and only gets worse the longer you stay in- think Iraq.
I don't know much about iraq, i was too young to like know/understand. All i know is we asserted ourselves, got into some fights, and it was a bad like war. I think. Not even sure if it was a war, or if we won.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2017, 10:11:20 PM »

A quagmire is a situation which is hard to get out of and only gets worse the longer you stay in- think Iraq.
I don't know much about iraq, i was too young to like know/understand. All i know is we asserted ourselves, got into some fights, and it was a bad like war. I think. Not even sure if it was a war, or if we won.

This has got to be one of the lowest points in this forum's history.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2017, 10:57:15 PM »

I just lost a bit of faith in humanity thanks to that post Sad
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »

probably not for Mary.  (God had not yet created the epidural.)

For me and muon it was great fun.  We had wine and good Persian frankincense for the party.  Grumps had to carry around the myrrh so nobody wanted to get near him.  We tried to ditch him when we dropped off TG but he caught up to us.  Good thing, too, because Joseph wasn't really buying into the whole virgin birth story.  ("Conception by the Holy Spirit?!  Which one of you motherfuckers is Holy Spirit?")  Luckily medieval hadn't yet been invented because he was about to go medieval on somebody's ass. 
mencken
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »

If he's still with Cleo by the end of 2018, then they'll set a wedding date in 2019, with the ceremony to take place in Iowa.  The reception will be in New Hampshire, at the McIntyre-Shaheen fundraising dinner, at which Booker will announce his candidacy.

Booker will invite all of his Senate friends to his wedding party, like Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, and Chris Murphy, and will demand that they debate him at the reception whenever the guests clink their glasses with silverware.

🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2017, 02:21:09 AM »

Where Senators and Congressman , no matter which party they are in are closer to the views of people of their state then the national party on non economic issues.

An example for that is pretend a state is +6 on an ideological spectrum(for non economic views) is from -10(Most liberal) - +10 (most conservative) , then the Republican candidate and platform in the state is ideologically a + 8 while the Democrats are ideologically a + 4.

Same is true visa versa if a state is - 6 then Dems would be -8 in that state and the gop would be -4.

If you do that I believe the country will become depolarized .
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2017, 03:18:07 PM »

You need familiarity with ancient history + familiarity with Asterix comics + familiarity with recent developments in the 2017 presidential campaign to get it, but if you do, it's hilarious:

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2017, 04:05:40 PM »

Haha, thanks for reminding me of that particular classis.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »

Bronz-the-romantic's funniest use of "both sides do this" yet:

Both sides do this, but it is pretty embarrassing. Everyone has their seductive lovey-lovey moments. Let's not pretend that we don't text like this to our lovers.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2017, 03:53:59 PM »

context: New Mexico bans "lunch shaming"
several points...
1.this isn't normal, the fact that this is a story proves that
b.a balanced meal should be provided, for a minimal fee or free to poor people at every public school.
III.it is (well, often not balanced because the govt is still quite anti-science when it comes to nutrition)

When did free (or even full price) lunches in schools become a thing in America? My schools' facilities never extended beyond vending machines, so this is all a bit strange to me.

Cafeterias aren't a thing in your area? Huh  Were students just expected to bring their own lunch?
I don't mean to single out this post, but I think this is a good example of the close-minded thinking by both the left and right. One can believe that feeding poor children is important, but disagree with dumping that problem into the school system. I talked about this before - we dump all of our social problems into the school system in America as if putting everything in one place and then throwing money at it will solve the problem. Schools are a convenient black box where we can throw our problems and feel good about not having to look at them. No wonder schools are failing.

Take it from this once-and-future substitute teacher; hungry kids do not learn well. They also get unruly and surly. Unlike some other problems (for example: teachers are not trained to be social workers even if they can be eyes and ears), food service at the schools is a reasonable thing to provide. Hungry kids are not good learners.

No child deserves to be shamed for poverty or for having neglectful/abusive/improvident parents.... let alone customers of "Walter White" (lest you have already forgotten Breaking Bad and its connection to New Mexico).

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2017, 01:26:26 PM »

Context

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2017, 04:08:22 PM »

Credit where it's due:

heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2017, 05:12:48 PM »

Actually, the truth is I'm looking forward to dying in a nuclear war with Russia. After I found out Girls wouldn't be doing another season and Lena Dunham was moving onto to other projects, I lost my will to live, but my anti gun beliefs won't let me purchase one, and I'm too much of a wimp to off myself by other means. So I'm hoping to step out of my house one day and see a giant mushroom cloud from my front door. Thanks for asking
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2017, 04:52:38 AM »

Montenegro is not even old enough to be a member of this forum, much less of NATO.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2017, 02:37:11 AM »

Check out the meeting of minds between Shadows and Computer89:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=262381.25
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2017, 06:10:15 PM »

Why doth thou seekest advice from Atlas? Hast thou not heard the Tale of Artoo and the woe that befell him?

Hast thou no friends in College? Art thou in complete want of tact or spine?

Modern English please? My friends are not sensible enough and lack sufficient experience.

Worry not of him. He knoweth naught of what he spaketh naught of, and of that which he spaketh of, he knoweth yet less. Men greater than thou, once caught in yonder Smith's webs, hath yet lost all he wished to take from such as them. Discussion with a fool such as yonder worthy Smith hath naught result bar one. Fools such as he draggeth such as thee down to their lowly level, and then he beateth all there in experience of foolishness and in foolery. 'Tis what 'tis.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2017, 10:07:21 AM »

Freedom Animals(sane, normal, currently being watched by the some of the cat world domination human protection service)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »

Wow! Two of my posts in a row here! Great honer!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2017, 11:26:27 AM »

This is pretty good.  She's a good stone crusher.

I got rid of Facebook a long time ago, but when I did have it, yes I did block some people.

Only olds don't use facial book, Virginia.  As angus would say:

Either way, you're pretty fucking weird.

Smiley

Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2017, 02:29:32 PM »

A lot of liberal Americans are jealous of the UK today--a snap election. A lot of liberal Americans wish that the U.S. Constitution had a amendment about a "snap election"--to force Trump and Pence out after 100 days!!!

However, midterms (midterm elections) can't come soon enough for some Americans. Other Americans don't even know what a midterm election is. They're busy watching Kardashian.

Some think of the word midterm as a midterm exam in high school or college!!!

If we had a snap election, Democrats would be wise not to run Hillary Clinton again for a snap election. Maybe Kaine, Warren, or Gillibrand.

We do not have a parliamentary system of government in the U.S. This is why America is unique to other countries. 2018, 2020 is on it's way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies