Office of Governor Flo - Presidential Endorsement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:13:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Governor Flo - Presidential Endorsement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Governor Flo - Presidential Endorsement  (Read 14774 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: April 01, 2015, 05:29:39 PM »

Wholeheartedly endorsed! Only a fool would even think of voting against you.

It is an elections game Truman. Someone is going to vote against anyone. There were times when people used to say the same about me and aside from three times I think there was always at least someone who wrote someone in or in several cases voted for serious challengers.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 09:36:37 PM »

I knew IRC was leaching activity from the AFE board. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 09:43:57 PM »

Speaking as a conservative, I see no reason to support DeadPrez over Flo. Ask Flo, he'll agree with conservatives that we need to take action to stop the spread of communism in Atlasia. That's what Labor is. It is quickly becoming a communist party.

He'll take the oath of office and leave after a few months without much happening in between those two milestones.

Why anyone would vote to not re-elect Flo is beyond me.

You mean just like in November with BK and Cris...oh wait.... Tongue

He'll take the oath of office and leave after a few months without much happening in between those two milestones.

Because I am crazy and an old man, my memory is failing me but didn't this happen recently?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 11:32:14 PM »

Remember Progressive Flo? All the commercial references. I threw one in that thread, but it got lost I hope at least someone appreciated it. Tongue

Speaking as a conservative, I see no reason to support DeadPrez over Flo. Ask Flo, he'll agree with conservatives that we need to take action to stop the spread of communism in Atlasia. That's what Labor is. It is quickly becoming a communist party.

Why anyone would vote to not re-elect Flo is beyond me.

You mean just like in November with BK and Cris...oh wait.... Tongue

Because I am crazy and an old man, my memory is failing me but didn't this happen recently?

It isn't an accurate statement to say that Cris is a conservative. I would honestly disagree with the notion that he's much to the right of Flo, if he's to the right at all.

I wasn't talking about ideology alone when I mentioned November, but the post as a whole. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies