Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:19:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment  (Read 11772 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: April 13, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »

It's not so much that she didn't work while she was raising her kids. It's that she's never had a job. Ever. And I certainly don't blame her personally. I wouldn't work if I didn't have to. But what does that say about our economy that you have these idle richers who have never been gainfully employed a day in their life, live off investments, and then pay taxes at a lower rate than the vast majority of people who work hard every day? Our entire economic system is seriously screwy.

Mitt hasn't had a job for over half a decade now, either.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 12:24:05 AM »
« Edited: April 15, 2012, 12:25:42 AM by ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ »

I'm surprised nobody's started a topic on this yet.  What are your thoughts on Rosen's comment?

This story is being hyped by the media in an attempt to help Romney. But Rosen is not an Obama strategist, so it's really not even relevant to Obama.

The media needs to just shut its mouth.

Correct, Bandit. Romney seems on course to get a John McCain style 2008 free pass Angry

Surprise, after years of Obama sucking up to them, the right-wing media still hates him. Obviously this Rosen comment is a complete non-story. As for Mitt, he's been an unemployed bum for over 5 years.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies