2005/6 Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 08:58:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2005/6 Predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2005/6 Predictions  (Read 6145 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« on: September 11, 2005, 03:02:37 PM »

Why do you have CT as a Dem pickup, Ben?

It’s a race that I don’t know much about after the Rowland fiasco I’d imagine thing where not looking to good for the state GOP, but now you mention it I have been hearing that the new Governor is pretty popular.

Its odd more than Senate or House and certainly more than the Presidency, the political party of a candidate probably matters least in gubernatorial races out of all statewide contests… at least that’s how it would appear to me. 

Rell is not just popular. The woman had approval ratings in the 80s!

Rell has great political skills.  She seems to know just how to hit the perfect pitch on controversial issues, and there's something for everyone.  She staunchly supported the death penalty earlier this year, and presided over the execution of Michael Ross, while signing a civil unions bill for gays that reiterated the stance that marriage is between a man and a woman.

I have to assume that if she runs, she will win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies