BIOPOLITICS with FOUCAULF - Future Plans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:21:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BIOPOLITICS with FOUCAULF - Future Plans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BIOPOLITICS with FOUCAULF - Future Plans  (Read 4619 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: August 26, 2014, 05:42:18 PM »
« edited: August 26, 2014, 05:57:06 PM by Lowly Griff »

At the heart of our troubles is the Labour Party, swept into power by a rash electorate.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I don't consider winning 45% of all federal contests in the past 18 months - when most of this has been during an era consisting of three-to-five major parties - the result of a "rash electorate". Even in victory, some still manage to be sore losers.

But it's time for the anti-Labor groups to stop whining, for they now have a potential majority coalition to work with in the Senate. What will they choose to do with it?

Will they choose to do like Labor did when it didn't have a President, and work with the administration to get things done? Or, will they choose to campaign full-time against all the supposedly awful legislation Labor has passed in the past, while they themselves hold the keys to the Senate's (and this country's) future?

My money is on the latter; I can only hope that they keep whining about how awful the game is through October, December and more - for they now hold the same influence within the Senate as we did. It's this thing called governance: I know the Right and its satellite whiners aren't used to it, but they better learn quickly.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 09:51:35 PM »

The Era of Good Feelings was glorious. This era is dystopic.

And what was not here for most of the former and now here for the latter...?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 05:13:16 PM »

Do not dismiss me as simply "whining". What would you rather have me do - burn myself in the middle of Nyman in protest? I would not suggest such extreme solutions if the problem has not entrenched itself already. Naturally Labour supporters will fight if all their "major accomplishments" are destroyed as they should be. Few in power realize how much the nation has been hurt - but they are responsible for reviving it from its crippled state.

What a load of sh**t. You don't actually believe this nonsense. Nothing whatsoever structural has changed about this game.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 05:36:41 PM »

Do not dismiss me as simply "whining". What would you rather have me do - burn myself in the middle of Nyman in protest? I would not suggest such extreme solutions if the problem has not entrenched itself already. Naturally Labour supporters will fight if all their "major accomplishments" are destroyed as they should be. Few in power realize how much the nation has been hurt - but they are responsible for reviving it from its crippled state.

What a load of sh**t. You don't actually believe this nonsense. Nothing whatsoever structural has changed about this game.
Sorry but are you really that dense? He's obviously trolling with this whole persona. Do YOU actually believe that he's being serious? I find it so hard to believe that you do that I'm starting to suspect that Foucalf's radio program is actually a false flag operation orchestrated by you with the intent of getting a quasi-fascist type to back the Right and see how many Federalists agree with him.

And who said I wasn't trolling with mine? I think you missed the great era of the Laborinth, which always used satire based in elements of truth. Perhaps it's time for a resurrection?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 06:21:11 AM »

Is Foucaulf pulling a Simfan here? Huh
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 01:00:45 AM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 09:09:00 PM »

I have tried to gain the support of Midwesterners from all political affiliations, Labour included.

Maybe you should have tried to reach out to Labor instead?

What a disgusting series of personal attacks.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 12:42:43 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
But only because you struck first.

The difference being of course that I attacked people running for office, whereas you personally attacked voters who didn't vote the way you wished.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies