Favorite and Least Favorite Year of Your Life so Far (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:01:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favorite and Least Favorite Year of Your Life so Far (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite and Least Favorite Year of Your Life so Far  (Read 1647 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: June 16, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »

Most favorite: 2009 (Pretty much everything just 'worked' for me that year.  No deaths, no major illnesses, I actually enjoyed the remainder of my middle school days and the first of my high school days, and it's the year I started to develop my own perspectives on life issues.)

Least favorite: 2013 (Dad's death.)

The best time of my life was from March until November 2012. The worst was from November 2012 and hasn't really gotten much better since then.

This doesn't have anything to do with the election, right? It seems like quite a coincidence.

Anyway...

Favorite: 2011
Least favorite: Every year in middle school
It involves an election, but not the Presidential race. I made a lot of friends on a fairly high profile campaign and worked for nine months only to lose. Afterwards, everything went down hill.

Which race was that, again?  You talked about it quite a lot during the campaign season, but I forget who you were working for.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies