Obama: Trump is "unfit to serve", GOP needs to drop him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:46:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Obama: Trump is "unfit to serve", GOP needs to drop him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama: Trump is "unfit to serve", GOP needs to drop him  (Read 1684 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: August 02, 2016, 08:16:39 PM »

The worst President since Jimmy Carter thinks he knows what's best for the GOP. Mind your own business, Obama.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 08:21:44 PM »

The worst President since Jimmy Carter thinks he knows what's best for the GOP. Mind your own business, Obama.

Somebody needs to try and do a reality check on the GOP. They've gone off the deep end.
Yeah, because listening to the opposition and overthrowing your popularly elected nominee is the wise thing to ever do.

Give me a break. Extremely un-Presidential.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 09:56:58 PM »

Somebody needs to try and do a reality check on the GOP. They've gone off the deep end.
Yeah, because listening to the opposition and overthrowing your popularly elected nominee is the wise thing to ever do.

Give me a break. Extremely un-Presidential.

On the contrary, Obama has a duty to speak out when the GOP nominee is creating chaos and discontent wherever he goes. Also, Obama knows what the job entails and after watching and listening to Trump for the past year, he above anyone else knows how fit Trump is for the job. And Trump ain't fit no how no way.

I'd like to know your opinion on why so many Republicans are bailing on Trump? None of the past Presidents have endorsed him, nor did they attend the RNC. Every day we read about some notable figure backing down from endorsing Trump, or even changing party affiliations. And also on a continual basis the GOP is having to make excuses for Trump's behavior and do damage control.

Why do you think that is?

Your own party know he's unfit to serve.
Try again. Trump challenges the status quo. The establishment has the most to lose. Of course Obama, the Democrats and those that are entrenched in the Washington entitled political class -- including the entitled press -- don't like it very much. He is a threat to their power.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 09:28:19 AM »

Well said, Mr. President.

Agree with Obama on political issues or not, he’s absolutely right. Someone who mocks a Gold Star family is unfit to serve as prez.

I'll make a deal with both you and Obama. You choose who the Republican nominee is and I can choose the Democrat. Deal?

That's not how America works. And Obama is an obnoxious fool for telling the other party what to do.

He should go back to making deals with terrorist regimes in exchange for hostages. Fly some more money into states that support that Radical Islamic Terrorism that he fails to recognize publicly.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 10:29:44 AM »

Agree with Obama on political issues or not, he’s absolutely right. Someone who mocks a Gold Star family is unfit to serve as prez.

I'll make a deal with both you and Obama. You choose who the Republican nominee is and I can choose the Democrat. Deal?

That's not how America works. And Obama is an obnoxious fool for telling the other party what to do.

He should go back to making deals with terrorist regimes in exchange for hostages. Fly some more money into states that support that Radical Islamic Terrorism that he fails to recognize publicly.

You're really the worst.

He's not telling the other party what to do. He's saying it's incongruous to say, repeatedly, "I think Donald Trump is a degenerate racist and should be ashamed of himself" and at the same time say "I think Donald Trump should be our next president."
Oh, I am sorry I should just give into group mindthink and vote Democrat! Because otherwise, I get called names like "the worst."

Last I checked, it was still a free country where I could state my opinion about the corrupt hacks that you support. Bernie aside, of course.

Go back to supporting your President, who makes deals with states that support Radical Islamic Terrorists.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »

You're really the worst.

He's not telling the other party what to do. He's saying it's incongruous to say, repeatedly, "I think Donald Trump is a degenerate racist and should be ashamed of himself" and at the same time say "I think Donald Trump should be our next president."
Oh, I am sorry I should just give into group mindthink and vote Democrat! Because otherwise, I get called names like "the worst."

Last I checked, it was still a free country where I could state my opinion about the corrupt hacks that you support. Bernie aside, of course.

Go back to supporting your President, who makes deals with states that support Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Who said you couldn't state your opinion? I'm just responding and telling you your opinion is ill-informed and awful.
What's truly awful is that the worst President since Jimmy Carter has the nerve to tell the opposing party that their candidate is "unfit." Very un-presidential.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 01:12:09 PM »

You're really the worst.

Who said you couldn't state your opinion? I'm just responding and telling you your opinion is ill-informed and awful.
What's truly awful is that the worst President since Jimmy Carter has the nerve to tell the opposing party that their candidate is "unfit." Very un-presidential.

It's only unpresidential because no president has had to do this before, because no party has nominated someone so manifestly unqualified as Donald Trump.
Umm. no. There have been plenty of candidates that the opposing party hasn't liked in the past. Too bad. You dont get to select your opponent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies