Best Kerry VP Pick (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:26:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Best Kerry VP Pick (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best Kerry VP Pick  (Read 2992 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: June 01, 2004, 08:56:22 AM »

I believe this is your prediction Lamrock?

May I just say, it ain't gonna happen, Kerry is about as likely to get that big a margin as Michael Dukakis was.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still laughing about this map. Lamrock email me at JeffHokie@msn.com. If Kerry wins those percentages of those states and wins ALL those states you have as Kerry I will give you 500 dollars.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 01:30:16 AM »

*Waving from the far back* Hillary Clinton!

Edwards is the obvious pick and I am more then sure that the Bush camp has about 100 ways to destroy him. It will be someone that we haven't heard much about. The Bush camp was preparing for a Dean candidacy the Democrats knew that and ditched him at the last minute. No matter what Edwards MIGHT bring, he is off the table. Look for Vilsack, Hillary or Brokaw.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 03:23:32 AM »

Really?  It seems like Edwards has been out there working for it though.
There also seems to be a lot of support for him to be VP, considering he was the second strongest in the primaries.
Personally, I thought he was running a much better campaign than Kerry...his speeches were better...his message was better.  
Carville called his "Two Americas" stump speech the best of the primaries.  I'd agree.

I think if we can get Ohio we can win.  I think Edwards would bring out a little extra there...

I'm sure the Bush camp has built up so much mud and have it ready to sling at this guy that Kerry doesn't want to touch him with a 10 foot pole. Also, I can tell how Kerrys personality is everytime I see him on t.v. Kerry is all about the ego trip and Edwards will outshine him on almost every level. Kerry wants to be the head of the show and not have to hold hands with anyone. He will go for someone with less glare on him, like a Wes Clark or Vilsack w/a oddball possibility of Hillary. Edwards is out IMHO that's my prediction, put it on the record. Smiley

Just some more humble ramblings from a humble southerner. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies