The People's Convention: October 2015 (Endorsement VOTING) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:39:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's Convention: October 2015 (Endorsement VOTING) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Convention: October 2015 (Endorsement VOTING)  (Read 1547 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: October 18, 2015, 03:59:31 AM »

Dear People,

I won't take up too much of your time here. I think the case for choosing me as your nominee is really simple.

I am the strongest - and only - candidate who has a chance of holding this game together by the seams over the next four months. Forget ideology. Forget partisanship. Forget who's nicer. You need someone who is battle-tested and ready to take on the charlatans that want to destroy this game, dismantle it bit by bit, and cause chaos wherever they go. I get stuff done, and nobody can argue with that.

My main opponent simply isn't strong enough to lead this country right now. He will get steam-rolled by these forces that seek to cause chaos and harm the game - if not end it entirely - at every turn. He's too nice, frankly, to deal with them. Many are hiding in the shadows right now, not revealing their true intentions...but if/once they are elected, you will see their true forms. His tenure in multiple capacities has coincided with a decay of the game at-large, whereas my absence in many respects from crucial elements of the game over the past few months has likely caused a vacuum (take a look at when I was banned, for instance, as the last instance of this: everything fell apart in the two weeks I was gone). However, I will not let this happen again as President.

My Vice-Presidential candidate and I offer a decade's worth of experience to lend to this game in its time of greatest need. If we aren't enough to save it, then I don't know what will. I, frankly, don't want to know that the alternative might be if we don't make the right decision as a country. This very well may be the last meaningful vote you cast in this game, so consider it very carefully.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies