Poll: Trump Poised to Get Lowest Vote Ever Among Latinos (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:52:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Poll: Trump Poised to Get Lowest Vote Ever Among Latinos (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poll: Trump Poised to Get Lowest Vote Ever Among Latinos  (Read 1929 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: April 22, 2016, 11:40:49 AM »

11%? Come on. If MITT ROMNEY could get over 20%, you really think Trump will get 11%? I just don't buy it.
Mitt Romney was Hispanic. Cheesy
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 09:58:14 PM »

I live in a latino neighborhood, married into a latino family, and my clients at work are predominantly latino.

Trump is more than toxic. He's literally the devil here. Just saying his name puts a sour look on people's faces.

I have not, yet, met a Mexican who merely dislikes Trump. It is universally ranging between "dead scared" and "hate passionately". I do not think most Anglos realize just how toxic Trump is at this point.

I think that is WHY we love Trump. Mexico and everything about it has become just as toxic to many Americans.

I'm normally a pacifist in international affairs, but I'd be okay with making an exception for Mexico.
Are you suggesting war with Mexico?

The most important foreign policy priority for the US must be to maintain peace with its neighbors. The US and Mexico don't always have to agree, but there is no good reason to be hostile towards Mexico.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies