2012: The Fight for Liberty! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:31:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012: The Fight for Liberty! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012: The Fight for Liberty!  (Read 12634 times)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« on: August 20, 2011, 12:10:37 PM »

Not too bad. I'm actually a pretty smart student, though I have a huge weakness in Math. After years of being in the advanced math class, I'm finally in the "less advanced" class, and it's working out MUCH better for me. Smiley It's been exciting. Not too difficult classes.

Good luck, Sanchez! My school is 7-12, so the first day as a Freshman wasn't a huge deal. Wink

Wait, you guys are already back in school?

September 7th! Tongue
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »

Not too bad. I'm actually a pretty smart student, though I have a huge weakness in Math. After years of being in the advanced math class, I'm finally in the "less advanced" class, and it's working out MUCH better for me. Smiley It's been exciting. Not too difficult classes.

Good luck, Sanchez! My school is 7-12, so the first day as a Freshman wasn't a huge deal. Wink

September 7th! Tongue

Going back in a couple days on the 25th. Tongue

Sucks for you guys. I think Maine has a law that public schools can't start until after Labor Day.

The actual day for Portland Schools go back is Sep. 6, but the upperclassmen in high school get the first day off.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »

September 7th! Tongue
I'll be graduating May 27th though, earlier than many other Seniors! Smiley

Yeah, seniors here get practically the entire month of June off, but I don't think that they graduate THAT early.

I still have to wait another year to graduate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies