Austin school teacher bodyslammed by police for speeding (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 01:43:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Austin school teacher bodyslammed by police for speeding (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Austin school teacher bodyslammed by police for speeding  (Read 1845 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 24, 2016, 07:02:17 AM »

Ok, I've watched the video (I know everybody has been waiting for my take).

As is often the case with these, why don't people do what they are told BEFORE the situation goes crazy and then especially AFTER sh**t goes crazy.  I'm NOT saying the cop's actions were appropriate (he's got some problems, what with the "violent tendencies" line and all), I'm saying, like I've always said here, like I've always told my kids or anybody else that would listen....DONT FIGHT THE COPS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!  You ain't going to win.  Even if you're right.  You're never going to win.  You might die, you'll certainly get your ass kicked and get to go to jail for a day or so.  Yes, trying not to get handcuffed is fighting the cops.  Being a belligerent asshole is a better option, but still not a good idea and you're still not going to win and you still might die or go to jail.  FIGHT IN THE COURTS, with a lawyer.  You still might get screwed, you still might lose, but you've actually got a fighters chance in court, especially if you're right, but often times even if you are a asshole.  It makes it easier in court if you don't fight the cops too.

And again, cop was wrong here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies