As flawed as it is, here is, in my view, the brighest spot of US Healthcare (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:53:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  As flawed as it is, here is, in my view, the brighest spot of US Healthcare (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As flawed as it is, here is, in my view, the brighest spot of US Healthcare  (Read 2003 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 23, 2014, 05:04:37 PM »

Obamacare is, and by far, the brightest spot of US healthcare.

Actually, no, he's right. Innovation is where the US is the world leader in health services.

Maybe that's just me, but I don't really prize the quality of healthcare if it's the privilege of an elite.
How do you think fancy healthcare technologies (or any fancy new tech) makes it into the hands of the poor?  MOST cool new toys start in the hands of the rich.  Sure they get to enjoy the thing first, but they also:pay out the ass for the privilege, are often nothing more than Beta testers, and occasionally die in the process.  

Rich people spending money on things the rest of us can't pay for is a GOOD THINGTM for the non-rich.  I don't understand why more people can't grasp this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies