Sanchez claims Obama only endorsed Harris because she's black (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:33:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sanchez claims Obama only endorsed Harris because she's black (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanchez claims Obama only endorsed Harris because she's black  (Read 1639 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: July 23, 2016, 11:25:17 PM »

This comment is inexcusable obviously, but so is the Democrats' meddling in this race. It's safe D regardless and you're going to give the middle finger to a Hispanic woman who was always a team player in a state where the Democrats depend on the Hispanic vote? It's just asking for trouble. Extremely dumb move and too cute by half from the national Democrats, who really need to learn when to butt the hell out of another state's business (yes, I'm still bitter about Sestak.) They should be focusing all their energy on tanking joke candidates like Grayson rather than attacking people like Sestak and Sanchez.

Just because a candidate didn't support YOUR pick for presidential nominee, doesn't make them a "joke". Especially when they're running against someone as incompetent and hackish as DWS.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:34:00 PM »

This comment is inexcusable obviously, but so is the Democrats' meddling in this race. It's safe D regardless and you're going to give the middle finger to a Hispanic woman who was always a team player in a state where the Democrats depend on the Hispanic vote? It's just asking for trouble. Extremely dumb move and too cute by half from the national Democrats, who really need to learn when to butt the hell out of another state's business (yes, I'm still bitter about Sestak.) They should be focusing all their energy on tanking joke candidates like Grayson rather than attacking people like Sestak and Sanchez.

Just because a candidate didn't support YOUR pick for presidential nominee, doesn't make them a "joke". Especially when they're running against someone as incompetent and hackish as DWS.

Uh...I don't dislike Grayson because he endorsed Sanders. And what does DWS have to do with anything?

I thought you were talking about the person who was primarying DWS.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies