Holocaust denial (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:27:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Holocaust denial (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Holocaust denial  (Read 6580 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: March 22, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »
« edited: March 22, 2012, 12:55:33 PM by Kalwejt »

Holocaust denial would be laughable if it weren't so disgusting, as disgusting as the Holocaust itself. Words simply are not strong enough to describe this morbidity.

And the really depressing thing are not active anti-semites that are denying the Holocaust took place. What's really depressing are simple fools, who are buying this indoctrination.

Even if we're going to consider that widely accepted number of 6 millions Jews killed in the Holocaust is innacurate, it still doesn't make the Holocaust less horryfic. And the people who are trying to lower the number are usually part of the denial movement, looking for a way to justify their believes. That's why I don't like this kind of talk.

It's obvious that the Holocaust did take place. No sane person is going to claim that literally hundreds of thousands of eyewitness accounts, documents and other evidences are forged.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »

I really doubt that a Catholic like Hitler wanted to kill all Catholics.

I don't think Hitler did consider himself a Catholic.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 11:12:36 PM »

The Nazis wanted, and were doing their best, to exterminate the Romani people. One may argue Hitler was more obsessed with the Jews (he most certainly was), but playing the score here, like trying to suggest the tragedy of one group is somehow less deserving the same attention as tragedy of the other (especially since both were a victims of the very same genocide) is plainly insulting. I'm saying this as a person who under Nazi racial policy would go straight to gas chamber for having a contaminated, Jewish blood.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies