NH Strange Rules - If Bernie gets less than 57% Votes, equal delegates split (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:35:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NH Strange Rules - If Bernie gets less than 57% Votes, equal delegates split (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH Strange Rules - If Bernie gets less than 57% Votes, equal delegates split  (Read 3191 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: February 09, 2016, 07:02:36 AM »

Delegates don't matter. Early contests are solely about momentum.

Besides, if you start getting into the minutiae of delegate allocation, Hillary has already won. Sanders' only hope is to defeat her comfortably or in a landslide and make it a moot point.

This. I don't get why people are obsessing over delegates.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 10:12:52 AM »

Delegates don't matter. Early contests are solely about momentum.

Besides, if you start getting into the minutiae of delegate allocation, Hillary has already won. Sanders' only hope is to defeat her comfortably or in a landslide and make it a moot point.

This. I don't get why people are obsessing over delegates.

Because in 2008 Obama's team knew that in a drawn out campaign people would start looking at the delegate counts as the horse race, not the number of states won. So they fashioned a campaign to get a lead in the delegate count and hold it. In the end the delegates nominate the candidate for president.

Right, I know delegates are important. But there's no reason to care about New Hampshire delegates more than any other state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies