Rubio helped his cocaine dealer brother in law get a real estate license
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 06:42:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rubio helped his cocaine dealer brother in law get a real estate license
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rubio helped his cocaine dealer brother in law get a real estate license  (Read 1736 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 30, 2015, 09:07:28 PM »

This may be a thing...
You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/how-marco-rubio-helped-his-ex-con-relative-get-a-real-estate-license/2015/12/30/a1d96816-ae7f-11e5-9ab0-884d1cc4b33e_story.html

Who wants to bet that Jeborah tipped them off? Wonder what else he has in his bag of oppo.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »

AND... HE USED HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW AS HIS REAL-ESTATE AGENT WHEN HE BOUGHT HIS HOUSE! Gasp!

Garbage. If this is the best Jeb! can come up with, he might as well not bother.
Why
Unbiased
Australia

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 09:38:47 PM »

Hardly a huge story, perhaps not the best thing for Rubio to be doing but surely it is just a typical thing all politicians would do.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 09:44:12 PM »

Just shows the hypocrisy of politicians with the war on drugs.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 09:45:59 PM »

Very troubling. Helps establish a pattern of lack of good personal judgement on Rubio's part.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 09:47:07 PM »

The fact that Rubio has a drug dealer brother in law is so street.  Makes me kind of like him more, actually.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 10:25:29 PM »

Florida Law bans convicted felons from AUTOMATICALLY receiving a wide range of business and professional licenses, but it does not preclude them from getting them.  Rubio's brother-in-law getting a real estate license isn't particularly remarkable.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/personalfinance/criminal-record-not-often-an-impediment-to-getting-a-florida-real-estate/1204596
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 11:39:11 PM »

This would be more relevant if Rubio were more relevant.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 11:41:16 PM »

Rubio also banged a lobbyist in Tally. Whether or not the abortion/love child thing is real or not, I don't know, but I have heard enough hearsay from higher ups to lean towards the affair being real. Rubio is a ticking timebomb of a nominee and would probably go down in flames worse than Trump.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 11:58:13 PM »

This would be more relevant if Rubio were more relevant.

Rubio's more relevant than the person who probably leaked this story (Jebby), but otherwise, I agree with this post.
mencken
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 12:01:33 AM »

Rubio also banged a lobbyist in Tally. Whether or not the abortion/love child thing is real or not, I don't know, but I have heard enough hearsay from higher ups to lean towards the affair being real. Rubio is a ticking timebomb of a nominee and would probably go down in flames worse than Trump.

This would explain why he is conspicuously absent from most of the activities that normally accompany being a Senator or a presidential candidate. Sort of reminds me of a certain governor of South Carolina...
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 01:28:56 AM »

This would explain why he is conspicuously absent from most of the activities that normally accompany being a Senator or a presidential candidate. Sort of reminds me of a certain governor of South Carolina...

Man, can you imagine if Sanford had run against Obama in 2008, and the scandal had happened during the campaign? That would have made McCain's loss look like a near-win.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies