I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:17:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring)  (Read 50172 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 23, 2010, 06:16:51 PM »

Amazing.  How stupid can you be to follow this?  I mean really Jeff, this is so obviously a scam.

Indeed. Bush, did you read the link to the Aussie website? The spelling/grammar is shocking

SHORTLY ABOUT US

Welcome to ON Company, one of the leading software outsourcing companies delivering consultancy, development and QA services.

Reliable software consultancy with local project management. Experts in .NET, JAVA/J2EE, Microsoft, Borland & Oracle technologies. Our comprehensive portfolio of software services and consultancy, cover different industry verticals such as Finance, Travel, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and Utilities and our client engagements include all size of company.

Projects are managed locally and executed locally and/or remotely. We provide best value through a combination of local & offshore software development outsourcing. We are an Australian company with offshore development centres so you need not go through the software outsourcing learning curve or suffer the usual communication problems.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 06:30:21 PM »

I have faith in my God that He will put me back in a meaningful employment by September 1.

Yes, it is a big risk, but as I've said before, sometimes you just have to step out in faith.

Bush you need to learn to engage with your brain a little more before taking 'leaps of faith.' That aside, at least you've realised at the 11th hour that this is a scam; consider it a learning experience and I hope you find a job soon.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »

Every time I've said he's putting us on no one agrees.  But just in case he's real we have to give him the best advice for the scenario we can, especially since HE asks for it.

But he never bothers to take our advice. He wants everyone to post what a genius he is and how he's doing the right thing....and when that doesn't happen, he posts about how God is leading the way....and that he knows best for himself.

He doesn't want advice. He wants attention.

Spot on Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies