What are your two best qualities? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 09:17:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What are your two best qualities? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are your two best qualities?  (Read 567 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: April 02, 2013, 10:23:29 PM »

After the Great Collective Mea Culpa thread, we need something to cheer ourselves up again! Wink

Here's what I'd say:

1. I'm honest. I hate to tell lies, and in the few instances when I did (because unfortunately, it's unavoidable) that made me feel terrible. I'm also bad at lying, which certainly helps staying honest (but there's kind of a chicken-egg relationship here).

2. I like to think I'm fairly smart, or at least talented at the academic level. That's the only reason why I've succeeded at university despite working very little (see the biggest flaws thread: I'm awfully lazy). While I can say stupid things when unprepared, I usually manage to think through an issue every time I try to. I also have a pretty good memory for certain things (while having a poor one on more mundane things).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:44:24 PM »
« Edited: April 02, 2013, 10:47:50 PM by Californian Tony »

Meh, I don't feel like I'm bragging just because I recognize myself some qualities. We all have pluses and minuses and there's nothing wrong with being aware of them. Also, I don't think an internet forum allows us to properly assess the qualities of a person (at best, what will this thread be other than a second "say something nice about the previous poster" thread).

But anyway, if that's what you guys want...

SKIP
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies