Majority of Americans think there should be a third party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:57:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Majority of Americans think there should be a third party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Majority of Americans think there should be a third party  (Read 4529 times)
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« on: September 27, 2014, 01:38:18 PM »

We need a third Party that is consistently pro-life, one that will stand against the murder of unborn children through abortion along with the murder of foreigners through war.
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »

We need a third Party that is consistently pro-life, one that will stand against the murder of unborn children through abortion along with the murder of foreigners through war.

Libertarians?

Well, Ron Paul, but not the Libertarian Party as a whole.
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 08:56:38 PM »

You should join me in supporting the Constitution Party. They fit that description. Smiley

I like the Constitution Party, and I'll have to seriously consider voting for their candidate in 2016 because I'm pretty sure that the GOP will nominate a Neoconservative again.  I'm registered as a Republican because there are still some good Republicans left.  I'm really impressed with Thomas Massie, my Representative from when I lived in Kentucky.

Chuck Baldwin is great, I really wish he would run again.  I would love even more to see Baldwin make it on to the debate stage against Jeb and Hillary, I can only dream.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies