Ohio Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:09:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Ohio Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ohio Megathread  (Read 61356 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: August 03, 2014, 08:31:53 PM »

Fitzgerald is one of the few politicians I would be more likely to vote for if he was having an affair, he's among Santorum and Biden in that category
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 09:20:02 PM »

Fitzgerald is one of the few politicians I would be more likely to vote for if he was having an affair, he's among Santorum and Biden in that category

Why is that?
It humanizes them, makes them seem less like robots who are so uncontroversial to the point where it's almost unnatural
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 09:42:29 PM »

Why is that?
It humanizes them, makes them seem less like robots who are so uncontroversial to the point where it's almost unnatural

Santorum and Biden don't really sound like that to me
I guess you're right with Biden, but are you honestly saying that it would not entirely change your perspective on Santorum if he went hiking the Appalachian trail ala Mark Sanford?
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 05:24:50 PM »

Kasich is ludicrously lucky.  This is Obama 2004 Senate race lucky.  First he runs for governor in 2010, the most GOP year in two decades, winning a state that had gone to s**t in the economic turndown under a Democratic governor by the skin of his teeth in a race that he would have lost any other year.  Then he runs against Tartuffe in 2014 and will likely run up the score in a dramatic fashion.  He'll have a record of winning the top swing state in the nation twice going forward now, making him the most attractive resume/paper candidate in the GOP field in 2020 to run, likely, against a President Clinton seeking reelection, or, should the GOP win in 2016, to wait until 2024 and make a bid then.
Why would he wait? What's stopping him from running in 2016?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies