Roommates
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:59:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Roommates
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Roommates  (Read 11451 times)
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2005, 12:23:55 PM »

John Dibble-I'd smoke in my bed, he'd get annoyed, then I'd say my bed's private property Smiley

Well, since it's an apartment/townhouse or whatever, you'd have your own room. And since it seems we are renting, it's not really your property. Wink

ah.  I'm moving to a dorm in eight days so I'm thinking about dorm life.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2005, 12:24:58 PM »

John Dibble-I'd smoke in my bed, he'd get annoyed, then I'd say my bed's private property Smiley

Well, since it's an apartment/townhouse or whatever, you'd have your own room. And since it seems we are renting, it's not really your property. Wink

Ah, still not your property. In fact the dorms where I am don't allow smoking in them anymore. Further, I live in apartment style dorms now and so I have my own bedroom.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2005, 12:34:12 PM »

Nation, Vorlon, Jedi, Phil, PBrunsel, 9iron, and Al spring immediately to mind.  Probably plenty of others.  I like people, and I have an extremely high level of tolerance.

All of my past roommates have been Republicans (probably the reason I'm not a left-wing loony today), so some Dem/lib roommates would be great for a change.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2005, 12:56:47 PM »

Ah, still not your property. In fact the dorms where I am don't allow smoking in them anymore. Further, I live in apartment style dorms now and so I have my own bedroom.

yeah, that's true.  Living with you wouldhave it's advantages, I'd probably becomea bit more logical.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2005, 04:58:52 PM »

Keystone Phil. F nope, he would attack me for pissing on his Santorum doll

Yes, I would like a potty-trained roommate so I would be angry.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2005, 05:19:33 PM »

If i had to pick top 3 people, it would probably be:

1.Ilikeverin
2.Max Power
3.EarlAW
WiseGuy

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2005, 05:33:25 PM »

Probably one of these people:
...Dubya...

Cool.  I'd probably be cool with being your roomate.  In fact, you kinda seem like a liberal version of my brother.

Thing is, I'd be alright with anyone (unless they smoked,) but there's probably only a small number of people who could tolerate me.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2005, 06:13:19 PM »

Keystone Phil. F nope, he would attack me for pissing on his Santorum doll

Yes, I would like a potty-trained roommate so I would be angry.

Haha, nice.

Seriously, I think Ben, Q, Sam Spade, WalterMitty, PBrunsel, GiantSaguaro, Max Power, SuperSoulty, dazzleman, NickShepDem, Nation, William Jennings Beef, bullmoose88, maybe Scoonie or Keystone Phil (for someone to debate with).  That's all for now.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2005, 06:27:27 PM »

Cool.  I'd probably be cool with being your roomate.  In fact, you kinda seem like a liberal version of my brother.
Thanks! Smiley

Woo-hoo! Thanks! Grin Smiley
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2005, 07:56:18 PM »

dazzleman-  Maybe 15 years ago.  Seems a little too fatherish for me.  Overall: C-

Hah.  You're right, man.  I'm a little old to be your roommate.  But thanks for the mention, and for not giving me an F. Smiley
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2005, 09:21:31 PM »

Man, so many people think I would make a good roommate. Smiley

What an honor. Smiley
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2005, 09:24:29 PM »

What an honor. Smiley

Only Virginian87 mentioned me favorably [sob].  I hope you're happy with your honor. Smiley
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2005, 09:26:57 PM »

What an honor. Smiley

Only Virginian87 mentioned me favorably [sob].  I hope you're happy with your honor. Smiley

I'd let you be my roommate Dazzleman. You seem to be a man of the world (and been around the block a few times Wink ).

I get along with pretty much everyone here. That old sailor NewFederalist would be an incredible room mate, seeing how he would just drink old sailor rum and talk about the "good ol' days". Wink
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2005, 09:28:46 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2005, 09:31:20 PM by phknrocket1k »

Flyers2005, BRTD, opebo, PBrunsel, jfern, bandit, Peter Bell, Al, John Dibble, nclib, harry, akno, bullmoose
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2005, 09:34:05 PM »

I live my personal life conservatively.  I don't like to party late, and will get as mad as hell when I don't get enough sleep.  Generally, though, I'm a pretty nice guy.  So some of the liberals who's lifestyles match their ideology might not get along with me. 

I personally think that Dazzleman, Harry, Ebowed, PBrunsel, Ben, Jake, and probably others would all make great roommates.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2005, 09:49:04 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2005, 09:59:50 PM by dazzleman »

What an honor. Smiley

I'd let you be my roommate Dazzleman. You seem to be a man of the world (and been around the block a few times Wink ).

I get along with pretty much everyone here. That old sailor NewFederalist would be an incredible room mate, seeing how he would just drink old sailor rum and talk about the "good ol' days". Wink

Thanks, man.  You made me feel a little better about my rejection.  Now I see that Cosmo Kramer has also mentioned me favorably.  I feel a little better now.  Thanks guys. Smiley

In addition to those who mentioned me, I think Jake would make a cool roommate.  He mentioned once that when he had some buddies sleep over, they snuck out in the middle of the night and shot paintballs at their school, or something like that.  I think a guy like that would be a lot of fun...Smiley  I like to hang out with people who like to get into a little mischief.  Always have.

I also think Tredrick would be a pretty cool guy to room with, based on the smooth temperment he displays here.

nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2005, 11:15:28 PM »

I'm moving in in 3 days, where are you going to school?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2005, 11:19:50 PM »

In addition to those who mentioned me, I think Jake would make a cool roommate.  He mentioned once that when he had some buddies sleep over, they snuck out in the middle of the night and shot paintballs at their school, or something like that.  I think a guy like that would be a lot of fun...Smiley  I like to hang out with people who like to get into a little mischief.  Always have.

Guilty Smiley

Thanks for the mention. I didn't name you because I wanted some type of age correlation, though if you were a teenager, I'd imagine we could get along reasonably well. Thanks to Preston for the mention also.

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2005, 11:34:57 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2005, 11:44:21 PM by BRTD: The Poll Troll »

phknrocket1k
Nation
Max Power
patrick1 (probably the only Republican here I could seriously get along with)
Flyers2006
Milk and Cereal
Smash255

speaking of Smash:

BRTD  C+ could be cool to room with, but don't wwant a strip club IN my house

err, I most certainly wouldn't set up one Smiley

Seriously though, I'm actually getting a little tired of strip clubs. I do intend to go to one this weekend as it's the end of summer special there, but probably will be it for quite awhile. I didn't go to one last week and never got the desire too either. It's probably just overkill. There was a period before the end of school last semester when I also got tired and vowed to never go to a strip club again until school ended, which I did. So after this weekend I probably won't be back for another month or two.

in general though, I'd prefer to have no roommates. Just makes things much simpler.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2005, 11:35:48 PM »

I like to hang out with people who like to get into a little mischief.  Always have.

Yes, this is why I didn't list you. Tongue  Nothing against you.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2005, 11:35:55 PM »

EarlAW-definitely the last person I'd want to be roomates with, constant arguing, him being overtly Canadian,..

Hey, I am sure we can agree that Apple Cinammon Cheerios are part of a well balanced breakfast Smiley
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2005, 01:48:33 AM »

EarlAW-definitely the last person I'd want to be roomates with, constant arguing, him being overtly Canadian,..

Hey, I am sure we can agree that Apple Cinammon Cheerios are part of a well balanced breakfast Smiley

hmm, true, but are you a traditionalist who likes the regular,plain yellow box?  I guess if we don't get in too many nature v. nurture debates (and you don't try voting me off the breakfast table like you did YaBB God survivor), then I'd be okay.

Just remember Earl, Breakfast is between a Milk and a Cereal.  We must protect the sanctity of breakfast Cheesy
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2005, 02:07:23 AM »

Anyone except Opebo, Flyers and Naso.

But I think KevNation(I think thats what I'm going to call him from now on) has good taste in music, films and humor so I think I could easily room with him.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2005, 02:35:01 AM »

Anyone except Opebo, Flyers and Naso.

But I think KevNation(I think thats what I'm going to call him from now on) has good taste in music, films and humor so I think I could easily room with him.

Why me?
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2005, 05:27:01 AM »

I like to hang out with people who like to get into a little mischief.  Always have.

Yes, this is why I didn't list you. Tongue  Nothing against you.

Hah.  You're afraid I'd get YOU into trouble, I guess.  Smiley  Maybe it would be good for you, and you'd have a little fun.  You never know how much fun getting into trouble is until you just do it.  Once I started with it, I was hooked. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies