Roommates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:51:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Roommates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Roommates  (Read 11452 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 15, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »

PBrunsel would be good but sometimes he seems too civil. I need someone to argue with.  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 11:24:01 PM »

PBrunsel would be good but sometimes he seems too civil. I need someone to argue with.  Smiley

You two agree on almost everything.

I have had some arguments with PBrunsel. He insists on being this thing they call "nice." He needs to snap out of it.   Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 11:31:47 PM »

and to share my personal distaste for stuff like alcohol, drugs, and strip clubs

You're not so bad after all.   Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 04:58:52 PM »

Keystone Phil. F nope, he would attack me for pissing on his Santorum doll

Yes, I would like a potty-trained roommate so I would be angry.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 01:35:42 PM »

Anyone except Opebo, Flyers and Naso.

But I think KevNation(I think thats what I'm going to call him from now on) has good taste in music, films and humor so I think I could easily room with him.

Why me?

I'm afraid you'd go after my women.

Wouldn't that only make them draw closer to you? 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 04:14:37 PM »

Anyone except Opebo, Flyers and Naso.

But I think KevNation(I think thats what I'm going to call him from now on) has good taste in music, films and humor so I think I could easily room with him.

Why me?

I'm afraid you'd go after my women.

Wouldn't that only make them draw closer to you? 

Ouch, Phil.  That was cold.

Indeed. A rare zinger from Phil. Way to go!

Yes, he's been on a negative streak the last week or so.

I always kid around with Flyers and many people make many similar statements towards me. It was just a joke.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 05:11:42 PM »

This just a list of the people I think I would most want to live with, not the only people I would want to live with:

Phil (maybe, he might be a bit high strung for me)

It's ashame we have to make these comments when we really don't know how people are off the forum. Oh well. I'm usually the one cracking the jokes when I hang out with my friends. I can have fun. Then again, I guess I can't blame you for seeing me in a different way.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2005, 04:53:29 PM »

This just a list of the people I think I would most want to live with, not the only people I would want to live with:

Phil (maybe, he might be a bit high strung for me)

It's ashame we have to make these comments when we really don't know how people are off the forum. Oh well. I'm usually the one cracking the jokes when I hang out with my friends. I can have fun. Then again, I guess I can't blame you for seeing me in a different way.

Now that I think about it, I could see you different outside the Forum.  Reason being I have some conservative friends myself that would make very similar posts to you if they were on here.  Thing is politics aren't discussed as much though and the one friend I'm referring to would have voted Joe Torsella had he won the Dem nomination, but like you he voted for Brown. 

I can't vote yet.  Tongue

I have the same values off the forum as I do on the forum but I'm not this uptight guy who hates and argues with everyone. In fact, most of my friends  complain that I think too many people are "nice" people. People on this forum, for the most part, are totally wrong about me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies