Bush Name No Longer a Hinderance for Jeb? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:23:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Bush Name No Longer a Hinderance for Jeb? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush Name No Longer a Hinderance for Jeb?  (Read 3265 times)
milhouse24
« on: December 12, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »

I've been Promoting Jeb for the past year, gimme some credit!!!

His signs will all say "JEB" (John Ellis Bush) so he will hide the "Bush" name. 

He will win Florida and Ohio.  He will easily win the primary, the liberal media will have a field day but they can screw themselves because the heartland voters will prefer Jeb and his large campaign chest. 

No one will remember Jorge Dubya.  Jeb will win the Latino-Hispanic-Catholic vote.  He will be the first Catholic GOP president. 

Jeb will wait until September to announce because he has the money and can raise it quickly.  The voters will already line up to vote for him in Iowa, NH, and SC.  It is written.
milhouse24
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 02:55:38 PM »

The liberal media hates Dubya Bush so they will jump on JEB unfairly, therefore he will wait to announce, sometime in the summer perhaps. 

Palin may be the nominee because she is telegenic, but the more winners will either be Thune or Barbour in Iowa and SC.  I see Thune stepping aside for Jeb.  Barbour is a commanding presence and he really wants to be president at this time.  He will give Palin a very good fight for the Christian Conservatives.  Thune is more of a VP at this point in his career. 

Basically it will come to Palin vs. Barbour - who wins???

But JEB will beat them all.
milhouse24
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 04:54:05 PM »

My mistake on Gephardt.  Knew that didn't sound right.
You meant Vilsack

JEB may announce earlier, if only to prevent Romney, Thune, and a few others from claiming the anti-Palin voters.  It will be interesting if the Christian Conservatives will still vote for a converted Catholic like JEB, but I'm sure Dubya/Rove would convince the Falwells and others to support Jeb.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies