Cain: Planned Parenthood’s mission is "planned genocide" of black babies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:53:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Cain: Planned Parenthood’s mission is "planned genocide" of black babies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cain: Planned Parenthood’s mission is "planned genocide" of black babies  (Read 2012 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 16, 2011, 08:07:29 AM »

Reality check:

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/secure/newsletter/articles/sanger-hitler_equation.html

More to the point, the pro-choice movement, both today and even historically, goes FAR beyond Margaret Sanger. I would be surprised if more than a small minority of staunchly pro-choice voters even knew who she was.

Applying racism, let alone premeditated genocide, as even the tiniest motive for opposing laws that would imprison women and doctors for terminating even first trimester pregnancies is grossly fantastic and insulting.

Shame on the forum posters here who actually are drinking this kool-aid. Without disrespect to your views--which I shared in my youth--most of you are smart enough to know better. You can be staunchly pro-life and not buy this unmitigated garbage.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 08:16:52 AM »

Help me understand the relevance there... do you think that Richard Nixon is representative of PP's current leadership?

Today? Probably not. At the time, though, Nixon was directly responsible for the creation of the Title X program that is being discussed, in 1970, if I am not mistaken. A lot of people in Congress simply didn't like the idea of blacks reproducing, especially, per the above, with white mothers.

Absolutely true, Krazen. I've heard the tapes too. A true Roll Eyes inducing moment.

That said, it a huge understatement to say Nixon does not represent the views of most pro-choice advocates---or most people with a soul for that matter. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies