2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:56:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama  (Read 5917 times)
BM
BeccaM
United States

« on: August 20, 2009, 01:20:43 PM »

That's terrific.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 12:13:41 AM »

Romneycare is a disaster and it's funny to watch the Republicans who think they're enlightened because they're FISCAL CONSERVATIVES THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT GOD AND SOCIAL ISSUES try to stick to believing that this empty suit is their messiah.

Also, this will never get old:

"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life." (Romney's campaign later said he'd been hunting twice, once when he was 15, and once in 2006 at a Republican fundraiser

"I'm not a big-game hunter. I've made that very clear. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will."
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:02 AM »

You're doing a fine job of convincing yourself. Read up a little on what's going on in Massachusetts and try to defend Romneycare as a success from a fiscally conservative perspective, since that's apparently where Romney's credibility lies as a strong Republican candidate.  You can't.

I guess to the Romney fanboys, the best alternative to "big government social cons" like Palin and Huckabee is a big government social...mod(?)...or whatever he is come 2012.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 02:31:03 AM »

Well my sig is a little outdated but at one time it coincided with an unironic sig of a certain someone.

But this whole thing is just getting tedious.  Every thread is filled with a bunch of clones whining about how slobbering wingnuts are hijacking the party and how awful it will be if someone as electable and amazing as Romney never gets his chance.  I just wonder how much some of you really know about the guy because you can do better if you really do believe in what you claim to. 

Refusing to recognize your own party or candidate's faults is just obnoxious and damaging.  Haphazardly projecting one's ideals of his or her dream candidate on to someone sure worked out with some liberals and Obama...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies