What Kind of Person is Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:37:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What Kind of Person is Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Hillary a good or bad person?
Good

Bad

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 90

Author Topic: What Kind of Person is Hillary?  (Read 3341 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: October 27, 2015, 10:41:13 PM »
« edited: October 28, 2015, 07:15:44 AM by EliteLX »

Hillary Clinton is a lieing disengenious "anti-wallstreet" wallstreet funded hyper-flip flopping pandering piss poor politician who will literally spew anything to the poor blacks and cultural minorities who she desperately wants their vote and nothing less. For those who voted her as a geniune heartfelt politician you know straight to the case you are bullsh**tting. Bernie? Yes. He actually believes what he believes. Hillary literally will say anything to capitalize on low-info voters and cultural/ethnic minorities of any type she can find. Her campaign is running off her political celebrity status and you idiots are too blind to see it.

Do I believe she's a genuine person for her family and loved ones? Absolutely, I'm sure her friends and family love her. I don't dislike her as a human. Do I believe she is genuine and purely heartfelt with her love for the country and people she wishes to run? Not in the slightest micrometer. She does not give a flying goat about you and I, or her country.

PSA to Lief: Contrary to popular Democratic belief, criticism is not a synonym for sexism.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 07:01:06 AM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 07:06:15 AM by EliteLX »

It takes a special kind of stupid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies