Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:44:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein  (Read 4729 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 22, 2017, 01:30:14 PM »

Hey, Feinstein, if he doesn't resign, how about you resign instead?

I would be very much in favor of this if John Chiang was appointed to her seat. Or Gavin Newsom, to clear the way for Governor John Chiang.

In any case, I don't believe Feinstein, Trump's too proud to resign so soon. Something really big has to happen.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »

Hey, Feinstein, if he doesn't resign, how about you resign instead?

I would be very much in favor of this if John Chiang was appointed to her seat. Or Gavin Newsom, to clear the way for Governor John Chiang.

In any case, I don't believe Feinstein, Trump's too proud to resign so soon. Something really big has to happen.

Like the AP outing his campaign manager as an covertly paid illegal agent for the Russian government explicitly working to change US policy to be pro-Putin? Something along those lines?
Even bigger than that, yes. I think the Manafort issue is extremely dangerous, but still not quite incriminating enough for Trump to resign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies