Why is it cool to persecute Christians? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:02:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Why is it cool to persecute Christians? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is it cool to persecute Christians?  (Read 24017 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: May 29, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »

The American Center for Law and Justice has documented hundreds of cases of Christians being persecuted right here in the good old USA. Ever heard of the ACLU. the Freedom from religion society, People for the "american" way? They spend almost all their budgets persecuting Christians and christianity.

Just because leftist churches that CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN are not persecuted does not mean that true Christian churches and true Christians are not.  Churches and pastors without a spine will not be perseucted of course!!!!!!!  Those with a spine will face it daily.  mockery AND persecution.  Both are wrong.

I have been studying up on this. Check out this site and you will see the truth if you have the courage to open your mind...

www.aclj.org   9great article on it here --- http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=781

That website and "truth" don't exactly go hand in hand,  Pat Robertson, lol.   I don't see what is wrong with the law they are fighting against.  He wasn't "persecuted" because he was a 'Christian', he was because he broke a law about depicting violence.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 11:50:23 AM »

The American Center for Law and Justice has documented hundreds of cases of Christians being persecuted right here in the good old USA. Ever heard of the ACLU. the Freedom from religion society, People for the "american" way? They spend almost all their budgets persecuting Christians and christianity.

Just because leftist churches that CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN are not persecuted does not mean that true Christian churches and true Christians are not.  Churches and pastors without a spine will not be perseucted of course!!!!!!!  Those with a spine will face it daily.  mockery AND persecution.  Both are wrong.

I have been studying up on this. Check out this site and you will see the truth if you have the courage to open your mind...

www.aclj.org   9great article on it here --- http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=781

That website and "truth" don't exactly go hand in hand,  Pat Robertson, lol.   I don't see what is wrong with the law they are fighting against.  He wasn't "persecuted" because he was a 'Christian', he was because he broke a law about depicting violence.

Right. attack the messanger since you cant dispute his ideas.

I did both.  I attacked the messenger because he is a bigot, and I attacked and disputed his idea.  the guy in question wasn't prosecuted or "persecuted" due to his Christian beliefs.  He was because he broke the law about displaying violent images.  A law not made to 'persecute' Christians, but a law made well to stop people from displaying violent images..
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

Harry's from Mississippi, he sees people like Coburn all the time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies