Which Democrats would you support if they were the nominee? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:01:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Which Democrats would you support if they were the nominee? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which Democrats would you support if they were the nominee?
Evan Bayh

Joe Biden

Wesley Clark

Hillary Clinton

John Edwards

Russ Feingold

Al Gore

Mike Gravel

John Kerry

Dennis Kucinich

Barack Obama

Bill Richardson

Brian Schweitzer

Tom Vilsack

Mark Warner

none

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which Democrats would you support if they were the nominee?  (Read 1598 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« on: December 22, 2006, 02:42:14 PM »

I don't know enough about Gravel to say.  He might have great potential.  Did he do anything kooky when he was in the Senate?

I like Kucinich on labor issues, trade and the war  (though I favor a somewhat slower pullout.)  I have mixed feelings about Kucinich on abortion.  While I agree with his current position, I have more respect for the courageous anti-abortion stance he held before seeking National office.
Not that good people can't honestly change.  But when the change is so conveniently timed --  I wonder.  Bush Senior did the same thing in the opposite direction in 1980.

What worries me about Kucinich (and that could all be BS because I hear this from Republican sources) is that he is really into astrology, crystals and that sort of nonsense.  It's fine if that's his religion (though I thought he was Catholic) but when lawmakers start reading tea leaves or hearing voices...I worry.

Then again, based on the outlandish lies told about Al Gore and John Kerry, who's to say?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies