Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:13:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 373531 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: April 03, 2010, 08:45:52 PM »

Maybe we can all pitch in for Mechaman to drive down and run a lifefeed of the event.  I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find in the local papers.

Only if there is alcohol and teenagers at this event.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 10:29:29 AM »

Maybe we can all pitch in for Mechaman to drive down and run a lifefeed of the event.  I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find in the local papers.

The Atlas fund will provide you with flasks and booze.

I'll ship you the cheap Dominican rum, if you get it clear, you can mix it in with your drinks or even just keep it in a clear water bottle.  It's Oklahoma, I doubt anyone will notice you drinking from your water bottle, shuddering, and chasing it with water from your water glass.  

Perfect!
I love me some rum, even if it's the cheap Dominican rum......
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 10:30:41 AM »

Maybe we can all pitch in for Mechaman to drive down and run a lifefeed of the event.  I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find in the local papers.

Sorry, the only alcohol will be either white or pink champagne as the toast and maybe a Dr. Pepper-type punch Smiley

Great I love Dr. Pepper.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

We can arrange that if you agree to go.

Alright broskies.
If I'm not doing anything on April 2nd, 2011 I'll consider it.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 07:20:26 AM »

We can arrange that if you agree to go.

Alright broskies.
If I'm not doing anything on April 2nd, 2011 I'll consider it.

And everyone will ask who that disreputable-looking gentleman is and how he's friends with the groom.

I'll be in the spring semester of my fourth year in college by then and I'll be looking for an accounting internship, I doubt I'll still look disreputable.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »

Maybe we can all pitch in for Mechaman to drive down and run a lifefeed of the event.  I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find in the local papers.

Sorry, the only alcohol will be either white or pink champagne as the toast and maybe a Dr. Pepper-type punch Smiley

No Jameson and Miller Lite.

Good riddance.
I hate piss beer.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 10:54:05 AM »

Bushie, do you avoid booze for religious reasons or for something else?

I've just never really been exposed to it before or was too young when I was.  I don't have any problems with drinking, so long as one doesn't get drunk.  Having a beer or a glass of wine on occasion is acceptable to me.  It's when people get drunk that I have a real problem with.

Getting drunk is cool Okie.  In fact you are not a true Okie until you have gone over to some dude's house during the middle of a Power Rangers Party (not kidding) and you get smashed off of Morgans and Dr. Pepper.
Just saying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies