Reporting posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 01:44:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Reporting posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reporting posts  (Read 2971 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 10, 2011, 10:50:14 AM »

Except in the rarest of instances, I think it unmanly to report posts. It doesn't even occur to me to do it actually, and there are other ways to handle conflict - and with much better results I might add. Perhaps some of you might want to ponder this.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 01:25:35 PM »

I'm proud to never have reported any post. The trolls that post report-worthy material eventually get banned anyways.

But it does expediate the process.

The people who get reported more often (like BRTD, Opebo, Grumps, etc...) are fortunately unbannable. On the other hand, really nasty trolls like wormyguy have a ridiculously low number of reported posts...

One thing these posters don't do that your suggest are "protected," (I disagree but whatever), is engage in extended flame wars. Did you ever notice that?  If you want to rack up a bunch of penalty points, engaging in such flame wars is probably the most efficacious way to do it, I suspect.  BRTD has racked up his share of points in any event. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 05:50:03 PM »

What I find funny is the fact that after making his baseless accusation, bgwah has yet to return to this thread.  Funny, but not surprising...

Are you suggesting Inks that you in fact are not an egomaniac? Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies