Orange/DuPage/Nassau County (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:32:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Orange/DuPage/Nassau County (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which county would you most like to live in?
Orange County (CA)

DuPage County

Nassau County (NY)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: Orange/DuPage/Nassau County  (Read 1781 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: December 10, 2015, 12:56:43 AM »

Nassau County: the City and the Beach, who could ask for anything more? 

Orange County is just one giant Rick Warren mega-church, gross. Or at least it will be until Santa Ana's residents start to vote in greater numbers.

DuPage is probably a nice place. But no ocean, so.....

Orange County is an extremely diverse place, and I'm not talking about Santa Ana. Actually it is one of the least diverse places in the county since it's mostly Hispanics of Mexican descent. Look up places like Irvine, Fullerton, Anaheim, Buena Park etc etc.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 12:17:59 AM »

Orange County is an extremely diverse place, and I'm not talking about Santa Ana. Actually it is one of the least diverse places in the county since it's mostly Hispanics of Mexican descent. Look up places like Irvine, Fullerton, Anaheim, Buena Park etc etc.

I'll take your word for it that it's becoming more diverse; I've never been to California. But somehow I get the feeling that for every town you mentioned, there's a corresponding Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest and Rancho Santa Margarita.

Even those cities are fairly diverse with a large, growing population of Hispanics and Asians. I predict those places will become far more Asian in the coming decade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies