Do any of you guys ACTUALLY envision a future in politics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:42:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do any of you guys ACTUALLY envision a future in politics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do any of you guys ACTUALLY envision a future in politics?
Ja

Nein

Undecided.....

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Do any of you guys ACTUALLY envision a future in politics?  (Read 4395 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: October 06, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

Ich sehe eine Zukunft mit deine Mutter!
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »

lol Muon what the hell do you know about having a job in politics? 

NOBODY LISTEN TO MUON
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:11:33 AM »

As a teenager I once did. Time is running out, but I still may do something, if the "spirit" moves me forcefully enough. About 15 years ago, I got close, but was off put by the personalities, and was only marginally financially equipped. None of that would  matter now - at least not as much.

What do you mean the "personalities?"  Are you trying to imply that a single person in the public realm, a politician, staffer, media, or interest group could be anything less than genuine, kind, thoughtful, and respectful?  Because, if so, you're a nerd
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:22:26 PM »

As a teenager I once did. Time is running out, but I still may do something, if the "spirit" moves me forcefully enough. About 15 years ago, I got close, but was off put by the personalities, and was only marginally financially equipped. None of that would  matter now - at least not as much.

What do you mean the "personalities?"  Are you trying to imply that a single person in the public realm, a politician, staffer, media, or interest group could be anything less than genuine, kind, thoughtful, and respectful?  Because, if so, you're a nerd

Pencil in the "n" word when you think of me from now on Lunar, I guess. Smiley

oh damn, I have such a funny joke, but it's pretty racist.  well, anyway, my initial inclination was just to post an picture of Erkle with the caption "Can't you be both?"  But I'm going to hell for even describing my inclination
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies