Bradley Manning set to make first court appearance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:39:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bradley Manning set to make first court appearance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bradley Manning set to make first court appearance  (Read 2938 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 16, 2011, 07:49:13 AM »

Human rights activists from around the world ought to be commending the restraint of our MPs who haven't laid a hand on this traitor. The fact that he has not been harmed by our soldiers- which any soldier would be tempted to do to this thing- shows the greatness and discipline of our military

CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 10:04:42 AM »

Let's talk about this situation... a soldier of a country spills the largest amount of classified documents in HISTORY. It is unknown if htis caused any deaths but revealed secrets and hurt the country- we can all agree.  Let's talk about how that soldier is treated

If the soldier is from most nations on Earth, let's just say Iran, they are likely tortured to death without a trial. Here in the USA, the soldier is put in solitary confinement. He can go outside his cell for an hour per day, he get sto watch TV, gets to read a God damn KANT book...an that was at its WORST! Now he is at Leavenworth which is Club Med by comparison

If any of you can say that Bradley Manning is being treated the same or worse then he would if he were a citizen of most other nations on Earth, you are crazy.  He is a traitor to his country and yet he is being treated with respect and without cruelty
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 11:40:42 AM »

Let's talk about this situation... a soldier of a country spills the largest amount of classified documents in HISTORY. It is unknown if htis caused any deaths but revealed secrets and hurt the country- we can all agree... He is a traitor to his country and yet he is being treated with respect and without cruelty

How would you have felt about those German soldiers who opposed Hitler, clarence?

A helluva lot better towards them since I am an American and Nazi Germany was our enemy

But no one trusts ANY traitor to their country... we listen to em, we pay em, we send em on their way, but we sure as hell don't trust em if they give up secrets of their country
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:44:06 AM »

Human rights activists from around the world ought to be commending the restraint of our MPs who haven't laid a hand on this traitor. The fact that he has not been harmed by our soldiers- which any soldier would be tempted to do to this thing- shows the greatness and discipline of our military

Yeah, because psychological torture is so much better.

THAT is torture? Standing with his johnson out in the brig? When I was in the service, you'd get a sack tied tight over your head if you snored too loud... couldn't breathe good but couldn't reveal our platoon's location either!

And by theway- I read that the traitor threatened to choke himself with the elastic band on his boxer shorts, hence the suicide watch and the nudity

Hell!...from what I've read about the tratior, he probably liked standing naked in front of the MPs!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 11:52:51 AM »

I understand. The military can do no evil.

Anyone can do evil... but releasing classified documents at a scale that this guy did is evil and anyone who says he ought to be let go is a  moron who does not understand how the world works
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 10:41:20 PM »

I understand. The military can do no evil.

Anyone can do evil... but releasing classified documents at a scale that this guy did is evil and anyone who says he ought to be let go is a  moron who does not understand how the world works

Lol, yeah, keep telling yourself that.  Anyone who disagrees with you is just a naive teenager.  Anyone who doesn't think Bradley Manning the evil baby-eating traitor shouldn't be lynched doesn't know how the world works.  Totally barring the fact that there are plenty of people who share the view that Manning should be released, who are very intelligent and in their thirties or forties, or are even older.

My father is in his sixties, was in 'Nam, and has what I guess you could call a small business, which he has been running for decades, and he thinks Manning should be released.  I suppose he doesn't know how the world works?

The only thing wrong with him, or anybody else who thinks Manning should be released, is that they don't see the world the same way you do.  It's not that they naive, or uneducated, or don't know how the world works.  Your ideology is not absolute truth, sir.

First of all I respect your father and I respect you

Second- I could give a sh**t about Manning's worldview, but he took it a step further- he ACTED on it... if bin Laden hated the USA, I'd think he was a taint but because he acted on it I wished him death. And anyone who says he should be releaed is completely ignoring the Uniform Code of Military Justice...the kid BROKE THE LAW...what next- we release murders because they killed someone you hate?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies