The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:34:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 152842 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »

The effect on the Mexican Peso will be interesting.

Mexico will pay for the wall ten times over if this continues - simply through lost business and investment.

$1.6Bn plant in Mexico is a lot of jobs.

The FORD company clearly did this as a result of Trump and the only thing that was not surprising was the slimy executive saying it was the right decision for Michigan.

When Obama was President, did Michigan get a mention in the companies' future plans?

You do know Obama is still president, right?
Again just because you disagree with a post doesn't mean it is bad.  You really need to get over yourself.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »

It sounds as if those same fifth graders are about to get an even more informative first-hand field experience in early twenty-first century HR etiquette.

I suppose that the substitute teacher should have stuck with the mind-numbing busywork or "educational" videos that are usually their assigned province. Do people really want their public schools so regimented and rationalized that this shocks and offends them and demands a media and administrative response (that probably involves hundreds of hours of work)? What a strange code it is by which we are now expected to live.

When I was in high school my history teacher called me to the front of the class without explanation for an impromptu re-enactment of the execution of Charles I involving a yardstick. I suppose I should have called the local television station with a sob story about how horrifying and insensitive the whole ordeal was.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 03:56:10 PM »

hahahaha, I'm f-cking deceased:

Oh, Haslam!  The fact that we have a budget surplus doesn't mean that we have to spend it all today!  If the government (federal and state) would get rid of every last bit of the social safety net and every last entitlement, poverty would be eradicated within five years (plus no one would have to pay more than 5% of their income in any form of taxation).

Time to close the thread, guys.
Its over folks.  Lets all just go home.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies