VA-Washington Post: Mark Warner 30% ahead of Davis and Gilmore (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:35:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Washington Post: Mark Warner 30% ahead of Davis and Gilmore (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Washington Post: Mark Warner 30% ahead of Davis and Gilmore  (Read 1920 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: October 13, 2007, 01:14:37 AM »

only George Allen can save the VA Republicans now.

This is the same George Allen who lost last year over a foreign racist word Virginians had probably never even heard of before?  I fail to see how he is the savior of the Republicans.  I don't think he'd be able to do any better than Gilmore or Davis.

Speaking of Davis, he hasn't officially announced his intention to run yet has he?  If I were polling behind my primary opponent and my likely general opponent by those margins I'd just hold out for 2012 and run against Webb if the Senate was really my goal.  He's much better off running to hold his seat and the Republicans would be much better off in that situation as well, otherwise they'll be defending another open seat in which the Democrats have a good chance of winning.

I think you missed the sarcasam
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies