The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 09:10:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The t_host1 Institute of Comedy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The t_host1 Institute of Comedy  (Read 91387 times)
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« on: May 09, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »

"PROBABLY HAS MORE INDIE/PUNK ROCK RECORD STORES THAN SUBURBS, USA SO YEAH DEF!"
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 01:51:22 PM »

not one bit.

i find myself rooting against the usa.  if america does well, that means we will have to hear more about soccer.  no one wants that when there is baseball to talk about!
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »

It's about time the conservatives win a Supreme Court ruling.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 03:58:59 PM »

Until I saw that ad I had no idea Abbott was in a wheelchair.

He opposes the ADA, so maybe he has no idea he's in one either.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 02:50:48 PM »

Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 12:14:37 PM »

I'll get back on the challenge tomorrow.  I did nothing wrong at dinner.  I don't feel bad at all.  Plus, King, it's Friday.  It's no fun to eat healthy on weekends.  I wanted to enjoy my Friday supper with what I wanted to eat and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

If you wanna live past 40 you should drop the belief that eating should be "fun". The idea that you can eat differently on weekends makes a mockery of any attempt to improve your health and life chances, especially if you include Friday in the weekend. A three day weekend is almost half of the week. You cant halfass healthy living. One "unhealthy" day every second week might work (talk to a dietrician about it), but that should be the maximum.

Let me be completely truthful here for a bit:

Tonight, I was trying to go for a complete meal with a meat and veggie(s).  I ordered the steak as my meat, but there weren't any vegetables that I liked on the side list, so I had to go with mashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  It turns out that was FRIED mac and cheese.  I didn't touch it and only had a few bites of the potatoes and maybe 2 or 3 bites of the steak.  That should have been enough on its own, and I didn't need the ice cream, but I ordered without thinking.  Funny, though, I was cognizant of the challenge when I decided to go with steak instead of burger and fries.  So, yeah, i goofed and I may pay for that on the scale in the morning.  Not to mention, I've got a headache from the chocolate in the dessert.  I should have gone to Cracker Barrel.  At least there I could have gotten a real, home cooked meal complete with a poultry meat and at least a vegetable or two.  There are plenty of other good options besides breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  I went off the advice of some Facebook friends and I paid the price for it.  So, now tomorrow I have to behave myself and eat at the house and have no fries or ice cream.

As far as the no-ice cream challenge - I am going to issue a new challenge to myself.  I am going to restart the month and run it from September 6 through October 5.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 06:26:02 PM »

I don't know why I'm still being hounded over Friday night.  That was 2 days ago.  Let it go, people.  I did nothing to deserve being yelled at about it all weekend long.  Not a single thing.  You guys just don't let things go very quickly.  You continue to harp on it long after it happened.  With that being said, I still have the same headache I got at dinner Friday night, so I may stay home from church tonight so I can get ready for work tomorrow.  I had to go this morning, but I will probably stay home tonight.

The scale came back up one pound from yesterday morning, so it looks like that 1.4 pound drop from Friday to Saturday has settled in at a 0.4 pound drop.  That's still pretty good.

J-Mann, I refuse to switch solely to water.  Sorry, but I am not going to do that and it's not going to kill me.  Gauss, I do drink predominately diet, although I do enjoy an occasional regular pop from time to time.  I will mix in water every now and then, but I refuse to switch exclusively to water.  I don't drink a lot of coffee, although I do enjoy it on occasion.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 03:22:52 PM »

I think Bushie should deliver pizzas. I've done it. It's actually pretty fun, and it's the easiest job ever. It used to require at least a basic sense of direction, but with a phone GPS, it would require no talent whatsoever. Here's your pizza. Give me your money. Have a nice day. Bushie could do that. And with tips, it pays about $12/hour, which is more than he was making as a CADD drafter.

What's going to happen when the people he delivers the pizza to open up the box?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies