Favorite Newt Quotes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:36:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Favorite Newt Quotes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What are your favorite Newt Gingrich quotes?
"I don't think right wing social engineering is any more desirable than left wing social engineering."

"At times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."

"Men are basically little piglets... [they] are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes."

“Any ad which quotes what I said Sunday is a falsehood.”

"Our country must take action on climate change."

"there is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us, [and] is prepared to use violence."

"The president of the United States, the most radical president in American history, has now thrown down the gauntlet to the American people. He has said, 'I run a machine, I own Washington, and there's nothing you can do about it.'&qu

"I think one of the great problems we have in the Republican party is that we don't encourage you to be nasty."

"I have an enormous personal ambition. I want to shift the entire planet… I represent real power."

"The left-wing Democrats will represent the party of total hedonism, total exhibitionism, total bizarreness, total weirdness, and the total right to cripple innocent people in the name of letting hooligans loose."

"What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]? That is the most accurate, predictive model for his behavior."

"I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists."

"People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz. I see evil all around me every day."

Other (please post).

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Favorite Newt Quotes  (Read 2033 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »

"I have an enormous personal ambition. I want to shift the entire planet… I represent real power."

This is Gingrich personified. This is why Gingrich must be denied the nomination.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »

"I read Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them and there were some pieces that related frighteningly to my own life."

Yeah, Gingrich is going to be really popular with the women voters. Did anybody get the memo to GOP voters that more women vote than men? And that McCain only won 43% of those female voters last time?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 06:19:14 PM »

Newt Gingrich is the Superman.  Uninhibited by ethics or shame or the false modesty taught to the religious that inhibits the great, free to bestride the world like a Colossus, a natural ruler...It was the coming of Gingrich that Nietsche predicted in Zarathrusta.

Yeah, this is the sort of thing Gingrich dreams of becoming (his favorite movie):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies