Have you been in a county that voted for Trump this year? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:46:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you been in a county that voted for Trump this year? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you been in a county that voted for Trump this year?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Have you been in a county that voted for Trump this year?  (Read 4162 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: January 11, 2017, 12:17:14 PM »

One issue of course is getting to where my girlfriend lives, since that would require traveling through a Trump state and many Trump counties. So my plan is to only get gas and food in Hillary counties. That basically means stopping in Eau Claire, and then filling up in Dane County along the way. Rockford would be OK too, since in the end Winnebago County narrowly voted for Hillary. But I'm not going to get out and set foot in any of the Trump counties that exist between Hennepin County and Lake County, IL. Ideally I could just boycott Wisconsin altogether but alas that wretched place has to be stuck between us.

This has however convinced me that everyone's hatred of the Green Bay Packers is 100% justified.

This post perfectly synthesizes why US politics is broken.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »

No, the post about BRTD's girlfriend not being registered to vote is a better approximation of "why US politics are broken."

If you take your politics seriously enough to make tens of thousands of posts here, why would you tolerate a significant other who can't even be bothered to meet her most basic civic responsibilities?

I mean, BRTD tolerates so little from anyone already that I really don't feel comfortable encouraging him to tolerate even less. But you're right on principle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies