HTMLdon Concedes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:04:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HTMLdon Concedes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HTMLdon Concedes  (Read 1691 times)
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« on: March 15, 2005, 07:12:18 PM »

Friends,

I am now conceding my citizenship in Atlasia to the idiots, avatar-voters, and trolls.  My congratulations on their victories.  I will continue to be around on the forum, as I enjoy political geography.

In order to be a member of this fantasy election forum, you must agree to the following:

1) Naso is a more decent, more qualified, more mature citizen than Nym.

On this point, I cannot agree.

2) NixonNow should be given every fair opportunity despite his actions which include impersonating another forum member as well as making obscene and inappropriate references in PM's and IM's related to this forum.   Everyone should "turn the other cheek", despite the fact that human beings only have two cheeks to turn.  At the same time, we should berate honorable forum members like King and Stevennick for simply calling things as they see them.

On this point, I cannot agree.

So as you can see, I am simply no longer qualified to be a registered citizen in Atlasia.  I've never impersonated another forum member, nor even sent harassing PM's or IM's to fellow forum members.  I've also never accused an honorable forum member of trying to "start a police state" while a dishonorable forum member was harassing a fellow citizen.   The "rule of law" is worth nothing if the rights of law-abiding citizens are not put in greater esteem than the rights of law-breakers.  So it is with some sense of regret that I hereby resign my citizenship in Atlasia, effective immediately.   I wish the trolls and idiots my sincerest best wishes for the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies