Opinion of dudeabides (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:41:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of dudeabides (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of dudeabides?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Opinion of dudeabides  (Read 3639 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: September 12, 2015, 07:33:09 PM »

His choice of Jeb as the best POTUS, is certainly a defensible position. However, his lack of interest in seeing the grays, and flaws, and trying to engage in a balancing of the plus and minuses, and basically become a shill for Jeb, causes his credibility and so forth, to be degraded on this forum. That is not entirely his "problem" really, as it pertains to here. As Cathcon noted, a more cynical and jaded approach, is more popular here. Never really trust most politicians. Most lack the imagination and courage, do just do it, in a way that would inspire, even at the risk of their careers. That is what would really inspire.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:17:28 PM »

His latest signature claims Kasich is a RINO soooo...

That's why I like him! Smiley Typically the more RINO the better.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »

His latest signature claims Kasich is a RINO soooo...

That's why I like him! Smiley Typically the more RINO the better.
Even if it's Trump (who is about as RINO as you can get)?

I told you, Trump has no ideology. He's an opportunist and entertainer, and egomaniac. At bottom, Trump has a very insecure psych. He'd be fascinating if one were a shrink to have on the couch. RINO's don't want to deport 11 million Hispanics, and then have most of them come back after being processed in some way. Can you imagine the government trying to process 11 million people? RINO's don't want a bunch of trade wars, when the Donald finds out, that negotiating with countries, is a bit different than negotiating a real estate deal. Not that the Donald was all that good at negotiating real estate deals either (some properties went bankrupt), but I digress. What Donald is good at is making money off his brand, because yes, he is really good at self promotion and being a good entertainer. That is his real skill. Heck, he's even better than Colbert. I am watching him now. He is entertaining, as he bashes and brags and says basically nothing, but the crowd loves it. It's theatre baby.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies