Florida early voting thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:37:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Florida early voting thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Florida early voting thread  (Read 1326 times)
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« on: January 29, 2012, 05:53:47 PM »

I have the option to early vote thru tomorrow... I will be waiting until Tuesday becaue I want to see who the strongest alternative to Romney is at that point. Probably still Newt

Seeing as how there is no way in hell you're voting Paul, allow me to implore you to vote Newt
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 06:10:55 PM »

I have the option to early vote thru tomorrow... I will be waiting until Tuesday becaue I want to see who the strongest alternative to Romney is at that point. Probably still Newt

Seeing as how there is no way in hell you're voting Paul, allow me to implore you to vote Newt

I don't know...Santorum's surging. Wink

Not to the 30-40% which would even remotely challenge Romney
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »

True, but Gingrich is heading in the opposite direction and certainly won't be at that level for long, if he's even still there at this point.

I'll make you a $10,000 bet that, come election day, Newt will still be ahead of Santorum
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »

True, but Gingrich is heading in the opposite direction and certainly won't be at that level for long, if he's even still there at this point.

I'll make you a $10,000 bet that, come election day, Newt will still be ahead of Santorum

I don't think I ever said that wouldn't be the case...

No, but the point is that he support whoever is going to come in second against Romney. That person is almost certainly going to be Gingrich. Whether Santorum surges by a couple of percentage points doesn't make a difference in the long run
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies