How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 11:00:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 126341 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »

Reported Posts: 66
Moderated Posts: 26
Infraction Points: 6

all due to anti social types, no doubt

You mean the reports all came from homosexuals?  I should think they are quite 'sociable' - and I thought that was one of your criticisms of them.  In fact they say they are 'social' with more partners in one night than you would be in your whole life.

It seems to me you're more anti-social, hiding out in some bleak exurb of Houston with loaded guns all round.

However thanks for sharing - your extremely low ratio of death-points to reported posts is interesting. 

In jmf's case, it's pretty much solely due to points expiring after 3 months.  He was way up there for a while.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 03:47:58 PM »

Take your feud elsewhere.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 06:56:02 PM »

I got my points from spamming and cussing. I Say we need moderators who act mature for a change

Neither I nor any of the other moderators give a s**t about using profanity, but we restrict it for a very good reason.  Dave wants this site to be an educational resource, and having it blocked by filters for profanity so it couldn't be viewed in high schools would be a disservice to Dave and the site's mission. 
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 01:13:15 AM »

You're not alone in thinking that, but, pointless or not, it exists.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 11:08:47 PM »

15-1-1

Mohammed with a bomb hat = ok
Mohammed with a bomb hat actually exploding = crossing a line
16-1-0

Somehow my 10-1-0 turned into 10-0-0.  Apparently some post of mine got modded, no violation counted, and then had the modding itself removed?

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »

As long as it's not part of a personal attack, you bet your ass you can, you silly ass.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 10:11:50 PM »

No.  Both Dave and mods have infracted other mods.

Often unfairly, might I add.

I mean, what was wrong with this?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yeah...in fairness, Al, you and Sam Spade are the only mods that regularly get infracted, though.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 05:18:00 PM »

For the record, I am so not going to infract any post by Gustaf where he accurately calls out Lief for his despicable remarks.  Calling someone out for supporting mass slaughter is not a personal attack, it's holding someone accountable for his words (and if someone said the reverse, say, encouraging the Israelis to bulldoze all of Gaza, I'd want posters to hold that person accountable too).
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2011, 11:04:03 PM »

Jmfcst, I wouldn't be surprised if your number has gone as low as it's going to go.  Wink

As God said to Job, "Thus far shall you go and no further."
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2011, 01:02:11 PM »

so, am I the only surviving member of The 100 Club?

There aren't too many posters that "naturally" made it to 100 points, anyway.  (As opposed to us putting enough 10 pointers on someone that needs to go immediately to mute that poster until Nym logs on)

The only ones I can think of that made it to 100 the natural way are you and Derek.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »

He's not technically correct: Inks put down the latest infractions on him.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2012, 11:44:24 AM »

We don't want that rant on the forum.  You keep reposting it.  You're going to continue to get infracted for it.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2012, 12:02:47 AM »

LULZ! I never noticed this! Yeah your blaming the wrong mod. Some of those belong to a certain mod from Texas named Andrew. But I'm not telling you who it is. You gotta figure it out for yourself

I think I know who it is.  Is he a handsome devil in Houston?
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies