Obama Campaign: We'll have Staff in all 50 States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:37:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama Campaign: We'll have Staff in all 50 States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama Campaign: We'll have Staff in all 50 States  (Read 2720 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: June 09, 2008, 11:40:46 PM »

Eh maintaining staff and actually campaigning and spending money are two different things. They can afford to create offices in all 50 states but he better not buy ads in Kansas or something like that.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 12:19:26 AM »

I think Obama's money advantage is being blown out of proportion around here. Yes, he does have an advantage, but in May, I believe McCain and the RNC were even or slightly ahead of Obama and the DNC. McCain will have good money come the general. I think its very unwise for him to be staffing states like Utah, Oklahoma, Wyoming etc .. but if he wants to sink money there, go right ahead...

I think some of this has to do with perception as well, that Obama is not going to play the usual washington game. Although he will really compete in only 10 states or so, he wants the perception created that he is moving past the red vs blue map.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies