Is Breitbart the media "platform for the alt-right" ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:57:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Breitbart the media "platform for the alt-right" ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Breotbart News (website) a major media "platform for the alt-right" movement ?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Is Breitbart the media "platform for the alt-right" ?  (Read 1838 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: August 27, 2016, 06:05:46 PM »

The thing about Breitbart which is why I would've considered him a joke even if I was a conservative, is that he never really cared about policy, I don't recall him ever talking about reducing the rates in tax brackets or anything. He seemed to think that just being an obnoxious offensive jackass in an effort to undermine "cultural Marxism" (which by the way is not just something he intended to be a hyperbolic slur, Breitbart really did believe that there was a Marxist conspiracy to take over America, and that a big portion of that was undermining it via feminism and political correctness and liberal values...seriously) was the most important cause of our times. Which made it a perfect fit.

Milo is pretty much the same thing on steroids, which is why I'm pretty sure anyone who actually likes him is a real life bully (as I've accused Classic Conservative of), to anyone who believes that he's simply a "strong conservative voice" or whatever please point me to any time he wrote a long well thought out and sourced attack on Obamacare or liberal tax policy or environmental policies or something. No he doesn't, he just declares his birthday "Patriarchy Day" and then openly calls to sexually harass women on it because OMG THAT IS SO F[INKS]ING HILARIOUS.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies