Fox News national poll on Sanders and Warren favorability (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:48:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Fox News national poll on Sanders and Warren favorability (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox News national poll on Sanders and Warren favorability  (Read 2600 times)
Senator Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« on: March 16, 2017, 10:48:10 AM »

This kinda reminds me of how Republicans loved Palin in 2009 and Rubio was a young star in 2013. A party loses a presidential election and then gets infatuated with somebody antithetical to their nominee who just lost.

Bernie is so insanely popular with all these different demographics yet managed to lose the primary vote last year by double digits. I understand the superdelegate thing and the unfair disadvantage he had last year, but come on. If his appeal was that far and wide he would have found a way to upset Hillary like Obama did, or at least win some delegates of substance to seriously impact the race. 2008 proved that she wasn't unbeatable in the primary even despite her built-in advantages.

It's almost as bad as Republicans at various points in Obama's second term bemoaning, "Romney could definitely beat him if the election were held now!!" Let it go. Move on from losing candidates.

One final thought on Bernie...one only needs to look recently to John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Hillary to see it may not be the best idea these days to nominate a candidate who previously lost a bid for the nomination. Probably a reason they couldn't close the deal the first time.

That is a great point. But I still think Bernie would win in a walk. Shame he wasn't nominated and isn't running in 2020.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies