Trump spokeswoman: "So what?" on keeping muslims out. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:21:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump spokeswoman: "So what?" on keeping muslims out. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump spokeswoman: "So what?" on keeping muslims out.  (Read 4401 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 11, 2015, 05:34:48 AM »

So someone in Maine can't really like Senator Collins and really like their state party and want to keep sending her to Washington - believing that she is truly good for Maine - without being complicit in whatever dumb sh^t other Republicans from completely different areas of the country say?  Sorry, not buying that.

If you value pork over policy, then you'd have a legitimate case.  Otherwise, the fact that she votes with her party 62.7% of the time and contributes to her party being in the majority (giving all of these nasty Republicans committee chairmanships and a larger say in policy) should be enough of a deterrent for anyone to the left of the current national GOP. 

Though from what I've seen Rocky boy isn't actually any more liberal than most of his party, he just likes being able to feel holier than thou and get moderate hero cred from red avatars.

Look, you hate right-of-center ideology.  I get that we're probably all the same to you.  But if "Rocky" were left-of-center, he probably wouldn't be a Republican, would he?  That doesn't make him just like every other Republican.  I'm pro-choice, for legal status to all illegal immigrants, for some sensible gun control, pro-affirmative action, for gay marriage and for legalized suicide ... but as long as I don't support more regulations on Wall Street, higher taxes on "the wealthy" or further empowering unions, I'm still a "right-winger pretending to be a moderate" to pretty much everyone on the left.  Meh.

"I hate poor people so much that I will vote for a party of racist conspiracy theorists." -Atlas Moderate Hero Republicans

That's not fair. It's more like "I am willing to allow any and every minority group to have their rights trampled if it means having to pay less in taxes."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies