Will Obama choose to run for reelection in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 07:29:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will Obama choose to run for reelection in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If it becomes evident US is in double dip recession, will he withdraw in early '12?
Yes, if clear US is in double dip

Only if hell freezes over

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Will Obama choose to run for reelection in 2012?  (Read 1233 times)
milhouse24
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:44:20 PM »

I think its insulting that Obama and liberals in SF are asking the govt to "Raise my Taxes" - there are millions of Americans who are unemployed and just barely surviving, and some rich liberal in SF wants his taxes raised?

Why doesn't he walk around his city and donate his millions to some charities and needy people.  Liberals need to understand that Government is not the answer and that red tape kills tax money.  Why don't these rich liberals just give money directly to the people who need it?  Or will that be too easy?  If he wants to help someone pay for college, just do what Peter Thiel did and give out thousands to smart young entrepreneurs. 

They just continue to insult hard working Americans with the raise my taxes BS.  Obama had a chance to raise taxes for rich people back in December, and he fought Harry Reid on it, and used Bill Clinton as cover to keep those tax breaks for millionaires. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies